British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

This thread has completely and utterly proved that gavan and chris gillian are the same person. Hilarious.

why because they share the same opinion.. share their opinion as well am i the same person as well

Edited by Dazzafl
  • Like 2

why because they share the same opinion.. share their opinion as well am i the same person as well

No they post identical messages talk in the same tone etc, its clear for most to see.

No they post identical messages talk in the same tone etc, its clear for most to see.

ahh you see i disagree Gavan is far more outspoken than Chris.. yeah they both agree heavily about the Tai situation but i dont think they are the same person..

god knows where the £9000 come from again another thing started on this forum like the bit about half the GP team asking for more money.. again i think another thing from this forum..

unfortunatley its all hear say and conjecture to this point as no one knows anything concrete so you are all guessing..

I am fairly close to Tai and chat quite regularly we try and keep things away from speedway but it does drift onto it.. so i consider him a close friend as i do his whole family.

i organsised him coming to peterborough for the lad who had his murial painted on his wall.. a mate did the graffiti artwork as well..

I think some things people are saying on here is awful and i also think none of you would say a lot of these things to his face..

but oh well this is just a forum.

Oh words fail me

Pinny who the hell do you think you are buddy?

Your more than welcome to come and visit me over in Essex pal

Everyone knows my sheer dislike of the Poole promotion and ive been accused of being a Poole hater, Poole basher so many times ive lost count.

So guess what............ i decided to set up a new account as a Poole fan..........yeah that will fool the idiots wont it.

You need to get a life pal or get out more and as i say any time you want to meet up i will be there but please tell me if i need to come dressed as a Poole fan or if i can come dressed in my own clothes please as i wouldnt want to disappoint you..........pillock

Oh words fail me

Pinny who the hell do you think you are buddy?

Your more than welcome to come and visit me over in Essex pal

Everyone knows my sheer dislike of the Poole promotion and ive been accused of being a Poole hater, Poole basher so many times ive lost count.

So guess what............ i decided to set up a new account as a Poole fan..........yeah that will fool the idiots wont it.

You need to get a life pal or get out more and as i say any time you want to meet up i will be there but please tell me if i need to come dressed as a Poole fan or if i can come dressed in my own clothes please as i wouldnt want to disappoint you..........pillock

thats a bit harsh mate.. but i get your point.. no need for the name calling really..

unless you have such a severe multi personality disorder you dont know what you are doing.. haha

Confused now. :unsure:

I thought Gav and Starry were the same person. After all, they will both argue with their own face in a mirror. :wink:

Edited by pugwash

thats a bit harsh mate.. but i get your point.. no need for the name calling really..

unless you have such a severe multi personality disorder you dont know what you are doing.. haha

maybe but i get fed up with some of the fools on here. its blatantly obvious that i dont have any other accounts so it gets a tad frustrating

maybe but i get fed up with some of the fools on here. its blatantly obvious that i dont have any other accounts so it gets a tad frustrating

yeah i know.. but these kind of outbursts are what got you your holiday last time mate lol

He isnt capable of commenting without being aggressive unfortunately. Its why he keeps getting banned. I hope Gav and Chris are the same person imagine the horror of there being two people that stupid!!

• Like 1

He isnt capable of commenting without being aggressive unfortunately. Its why he keeps getting banned. I hope Gav and Chris are the same person imagine the horror of there being two people that stupid!!

do you actually comment on any thread or just follow me around? quite sweet that the only time ive seen you is to have another pop at me.

get a life my friend

do you actually comment on any thread or just follow me around? quite sweet that the only time ive seen you is to have another pop at me.

get a life my friend

😂😂😂 you wish.. you just happen to spout rubbish and embarrass yourself on every thread. Your back to thinking your superior to everyone because your family allegedly once spoke to Mark Loram. Theres alot of people calling you out who are bored of your comments yet you carry on making a twit of yourself.

Lets have a look at why i call people names shall we? and then you can tell me if its anything to do with the actual debate.

Robert72 i called pondlife as he had a pop at my deceased family for knowing the Lorams (sad news with the passing of Paul the other week) This poster was a troll and was called out by lots of other people.

Starman - well we all know he is a fool not just me calling him that

Shovlar is what a his a wind up merchant who doesnt like it back at him and again everyone not just me sees him for what he is. Ive only ever called him a troll nothing more

Orion - seems a decent chap but is an idiot for calling me and chris4gillian the same person.

I debate with anyone and only use names for the same people who dont know how to debate

We can exclude the Robert72 one cos I didn't know about that one. Why call people names though, there is no need. It is bad debating skills, and reduces your side of the argument to nothing tbh.
  • Like 1

We can exclude the Robert72 one cos I didn't know about that one. Why call people names though, there is no need. It is bad debating skills, and reduces your side of the argument to nothing tbh.

He's never had his side of the argument. Its just blinkered anti Poole drivel with the occassional post thrown in where he doesn't mention me.

Why are Sky showing Tai's rides at Wolves?

Perhaps it's the only chance you will get to see him ride in England and Sky think we are that desperate.