British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

Yeah, Rosco had it in a kebab shop in Swindon.

It wasn't. I think it was organised by Rosco and Poultec Training somewhere Norwich way.

My point was Tai thinks that being fitter helped him and he wanted the team to adopt this approach. Well it seems the team have done that although possibly not with his fitness trainer. I think he also said the riders need to spend more time on European tracks and have a training/ practice session abroad. I thought that had happened as well.

So it seems to me some of his ideas are being used. Now maybe not fast enough for him and there may be other things which aren't. It jis just a shame he has decided to leave rather than try to influence things from within.

Yes it was and i've seen pics of some on it. Don't forget the BSPA already hold a contract with Poultec for Young Brits which included personal fitness and trainers.

And I think that is the hub of the matter, CONTROL by Tai.

So did I, was it not in Croatia.

Yeah, Rosco had it in a kebab shop in Swindon.

It wasn't. I think it was organised by Rosco and Poultec Training somewhere Norwich way.

My point was Tai thinks that being fitter helped him and he wanted the team to adopt this approach. Well it seems the team have done that although possibly not with his fitness trainer. I think he also said the riders need to spend more time on European tracks and have a training/ practice session abroad. I thought that had happened as well.

So it seems to me some of his ideas are being used. Now maybe not fast enough for him and there may be other things which aren't. It jis just a shame he has decided to leave rather than try to influence things from within.

................................... and if his ideas were not being listened to or even more rubbished (I'm not saying they were) but that might make most people with spirit walk away.

I agree but it looks like, rather than being rubbished, they are being taken up.

I rember those two there could well be others that have been rubbished.

There is obviously something gone on which I and most of us don't know about.

I agree but it looks like, rather than being rubbished, they are being taken up.

I rember those two there could well be others that have been rubbished.

There is obviously something gone on which I and most of us don't know about.

Precisely. :t:

No such thing as a false second Sidney. We got less than the winners and more than the third. Unlike Tai, I thought, and think, 2nd was a marvellous result for TeamGB and worth celebrating.

No such thing as a false second Sidney. We got less than the winners and more than the third. Unlike Tai, I thought, and think, 2nd was a marvellous result for TeamGB and worth celebrating.

Do you honestly think we would of been second in any other format,Not a chance be real and this year without Tai who knows plenty of woes me thinks.😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

Do you honestly think we would of been second in any other format,Not a chance be real and this year without Tai who knows plenty of woes me thinks.

We got second in a format that was agreed by all in the qualifying rounds and the final. We were second. This year is this year.

• Like 1