British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Plrc Sheffield Sunday September 11th

The one day of the year that i'm actually happy to hear my alarm clock go off at 5am! I love the drive down early morning, and in the New Barrack Tavern for (almost) opening time. The drive home after checking out of the Garrison i don't enjoy quite so much, haha!

Great line up. Should be a cracking day :cheers:

• Like 1

I am planning on coming to this, if there are a big bunch of riders that pull out. I may forget it, updates appreciated.

DRAW:

1. Steve Worrall (Newcastle), 2. Craig Cook (Peterborough), 3. Jack Holder (Plymouth), 4. Edward Kennett (Rye House), 5. Sam Masters (Edinburgh), 6. Jason Garrity (Sheffield), 7. Danny King (Ipswich), 8. Aaron Summers (Glasgow), 9. David Bellego (Redcar), 10. Richard Lawson (Glasgow), 11. Robert Lambert (Newcastle), 12. Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), 13. Kevin Doolan (Berwick), 14. Simon Stead (Sheffield), 15. Josh Grajczonek (Somerset), 16. Ricky Wells (Workington).

DRAW:

1. Steve Worrall (Newcastle), 2. Craig Cook (Peterborough), 3. Jack Holder (Plymouth), 4. Edward Kennett (Rye House), 5. Sam Masters (Edinburgh), 6. Jason Garrity (Sheffield), 7. Danny King (Ipswich), 8. Aaron Summers (Glasgow), 9. David Bellego (Redcar), 10. Richard Lawson (Glasgow), 11. Robert Lambert (Newcastle), 12. Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), 13. Kevin Doolan (Berwick), 14. Simon Stead (Sheffield), 15. Josh Grajczonek (Somerset), 16. Ricky Wells (Workington).

heats 2 and 6 look spicy!

For me, Kennett, Summers and Doolan are the least likely to win, followed by Auty, Holder & Wells. All of the others are more than capable of getting to the final. To be fair, on their day, Auty & Wells are capable of making it as well. Possibly one of the most open fields for a long time - in part due to Sheffield's injuries over the past couple of seasons meaning that some of the top riders have guested on a regular basis.

For me, Kennett, Summers and Doolan are the least likely to win, followed by Auty, Holder & Wells. All of the others are more than capable of getting to the final. To be fair, on their day, Auty & Wells are capable of making it as well. Possibly one of the most open fields for a long time - in part due to Sheffield's injuries over the past couple of seasons meaning that some of the top riders have guested on a regular basis.

Do you know who Craig Cook is?

I`d like to see Simon Stead win this, home track or not, if your looking at an outsider look no further than David Bellego IMO.

Out of all of the riders in the field I would say best visiting rider to come to Sheffield I would say Robert Lambert has a great chance.

Danny King is another with a good chance along with home favourite Jason Garrity.

And of course you van never rule out Cookie and I suppose Masters will be in the mix.

Bellego and Auty could well be spoilers.

• Like 1

Wells , masters, Cook and Stead in the final after two reruns only two riders left, Wells beats Masters. :lol:

well the berwick fans are coming and theres doolan t shirts and a new plrc special song as well as other stuff so ive been told, i dont expect many points but we'll have a good laugh, you never know it could be the last ever time we see a rider represent us in an actual meeting, heres hoping its not though

• Like 2

Heading up for this after the Leicester v King's Lynn EL fixture on Saturday. The last PLRC I got to was in 2014. The line up is really good so hopefully it'll be a good evening of racing :D Will also be nice to catch up with a few PL team fans who I don't see much of these days :t:

well the berwick fans are coming and theres doolan t shirts and a new plrc special song as well as other stuff so ive been told, i dont expect many points but we'll have a good laugh, you never know it could be the last ever time we see a rider represent us in an actual meeting, heres hoping its not though

If there's ever a rider who deserves a Championship

Kevin Doolan has to be up there

A fine servant to the sport

Always gives it a go

Pretty much popular at every track

Edited by Triple.H.
  • Like 3

If there's ever a rider who deserves a Championship

Kevin Doolan has to be up there

A fine servant to the sport

Always gives it a go

Pretty much popular at every track

apparently it's his testimonial year next year, although we don't know if we're running