British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Plrc Sheffield Sunday September 11th

No thread ? line-up announced here http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.31097

PREMIER LEAGUE RIDERS’ CHAMPIONSHIP LINE-UP: Craig Cook (Peterborough), Edward Kennett (Rye House), Josh Grajczonek (Somerset), Simon Stead (Sheffield), Danny King (Ipswich), Sam Masters (Edinburgh), Aaron Summers (Glasgow), Robert Lambert (Newcastle), Ricky Wells (Workington), Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), Kevin Doolan (Berwick), David Bellego (Redcar), Jack Holder (Plymouth), Richard Lawson (Glasgow), Jason Garrity (Sheffield), Steve Worrall (Newcastle).

Edited by racers and royals

Ah , another lost weekend :drink:

If they all get there looks a great line up. Only really Doolan , Bellago and Holder in my opinion the only unlikely winners, everyone else is a possible winner.

If they all get there looks a great line up. Only really Doolan , Bellago and Holder in my opinion the only unlikely winners, everyone else is a possible winner.

I think you might be a tad surprise regarding Bellego and Holder, they both ride Sheffield very well.

Think it's a shame that raining champion Ully doesn't get a chance to defend his title.

reigning champion never has been included as a seed

IIRC Ricky Ashworth didn't qualify the season after his win, although I seem to think due to people dropping out, that he did end up in the meeting after all.

Any ideas of the starting time?

Normally about 5 o clock i think

Any ideas of the starting time?

5.30pm

• Like 1

Think it's a shame that raining champion Ully doesn't get a chance to defend his title.

seeded into the final , what good will that do you . you have had your share of seeds , now do it the proper way like all the rest of us have to do .. jeeez . BIG LAFF . :D

Bellego had a season at Sheffield and is riding well this season ,wouldn't rule him out if he is "in the mood".his temperament is suspect if things are not going well though IMO .

Bellego had a season at Sheffield and is riding well this season ,wouldn't rule him out if he is "in the mood".his temperament is suspect if things are not going well though IMO .

Bellego is in some very decent form right now, carry that into this meeting and I can see him on the rostrum.

Reigning Champion had the opportunity to defend the title but didn't do enough to qualify. PLRC is a meeting for the current seasons top performers.

• Like 1