British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Plrc Sheffield Sunday September 11th

Edward Kennet has pulled out of the PLRC due to injury.

Kyle Howarth comes into replace Kennett as Rye House have been unable to name a replacement.

Robbo not available?

Robbo not available?

Says on the BSPA press release that Rye House were unable to send a replacement.

Was going, now pulling out.....

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

British Speedway...

It should be the 'UFC' of motor sports, ie gladiatorial, adrenaline fuelled, edge of the seat action which should appeal to millions..

Instead it's the WWE of motor sports ie contrived, made up as you go along nonsense, with almost zero credibility and appeal to the masses...

So sad, could be a huge success if only organised properly...😥

Oh well, at least I have the ELRC to look forward to, presume i will be able to see most of the riders I will miss today representing their EL clubs in it..!😁

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Was going, now pulling out.....

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

British Speedway...

It should be the 'UFC' of motor sports, ie gladiatorial, adrenaline fuelled, edge of the seat action which should appeal to millions..

Instead it's the WWE of motor sports ie contrived, made up as you go along nonsense, with almost zero credibility and appeal to the masses...

So sad, could be a huge success if only organised properly...

Oh well, at least I have the ELRC to look forward to, presume i will be able to see most of the riders I will miss today representing their EL clubs in it..!

You cant help riders being injured, Lambert hurt himself at Plymouth on Friday and has been signed off for 48hrs, so he would've missed Kings Lynn meeting at Leicester last night.

Kennett had already picked up an injury, and then pulled up in his 4th ride at Berwick last night meaning he didn't come out in Ht15.

You cant help riders being injured, Lambert hurt himself at Plymouth on Friday and has been signed off for 48hrs, so he would've missed Kings Lynn meeting at Leicester last night.

Kennett had already picked up an injury, and then pulled up in his 4th ride at Berwick last night meaning he didn't come out in Ht15.

Funningly enough he had 8pts from 1st three just pulled up after riding wide on 1st bend of 4th done a little limp on way back to pits.Looked good though.

What has been done to the Owlerton track? It seems to have been neutered somehow - certainly there isn't much shale on it. All follow the leader so far.

Think its more to do with the bikes rather than the track, doesn't seem these modern day bikes like dirt anymore.

• Like 1

9 heats and boring as hell.

• Like 2

One pass in ten heats. This isn't speedway racing, it's more like exhibition riding. I've seen more effort and excitement at testimonial meetings.

In other news they appear to be electing a Pope on the back straight

• Like 2

One pass in ten heats. This isn't speedway racing, it's more like exhibition riding. I've seen more effort and excitement at testimonial meetings.

In other news they appear to be electing a Pope on the back straight

What's in that box?

Agree. I'm. Bored. A change on venue is needed. Somewhere at a trick track. I'd even try Plymouth

Notice a sneaky track grade before Steads third race 😉

• Like 1

Notice a sneaky track grade before Steads third race

Didn't help him completely though - he still lost to Holder!!