British Speedway Forum
BWitcher

Charlie Webster Fighting For Her Life

It's the one posted by her team on 17th August...

Its the photo she had on here twitter account when she first got took in , not when she has just woke up.

However its irrelevent all that matters is that she appears to be on the mend

• Like 3

Life can be so cruel..... Get well soon lass

• Like 4

Maybe I am wrong to say this (and apologies in advance if it was mentioned but I missed it) but is it not really disappointing that the Sky speedway production team tonight did not send their wishes on screen to Charlie? Not every speedway fan is on Twitter or uses this forum so not all will be aware of Charlie's illness.

Too busy fawning over Tai I guess.

Fair point.

I had not thought of that - but you are right.

Maybe I am wrong to say this (and apologies in advance if it was mentioned but I missed it) but is it not really disappointing that the Sky speedway production team tonight did not send their wishes on screen to Charlie? Not every speedway fan is on Twitter or uses this forum so not all will be aware of Charlie's illness.

Yea never been a fan of Charlie ...but not to say nothing was wrong rather than going on about Tai and only showing his heats

• Like 1

Completely agree I thought Nigel Pearson should've mentioned Charlie at some point last night, very poor IMO.

• Like 4

Totally agree that Sky should have said something about Charlie during Monday nights broadcast and think it was so wrong not to mention it.

But yet again some people bring Tai into it...classy

• Like 3

Totally agree that Sky should have said something about Charlie during Monday nights broadcast and think it was so wrong not to mention it.

But yet again some people bring Tai into it...classy

But was that not the reason that they didn't mention Charlie, because Pearson was more infatuated with Tai's return.

• Like 1

But was that not the reason that they didn't mention Charlie, because Pearson was more infatuated with Tai's return.

Do you honestly think the reason they didnt mention Charlie was because of Tai?

Very narrow minded view. There was plenty of time to do a piece on Charlie and show the fact that our 2 time British World Champion was riding.

Personally i think even if Tai wasnt racing they still wouldnt have included Charlie which is disgusting

• Like 1

Do you honestly think the reason they didnt mention Charlie was because of Tai?

Very narrow minded view. There was plenty of time to do a piece on Charlie and show the fact that our 2 time British World Champion was riding.

Personally i think even if Tai wasnt racing they still wouldnt have included Charlie which is disgusting

Totally agree Gavan, although it probably isn't down to the presenters as to whether they say something on that subject.

• Like 1