British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Glasgow Vs Somerset Pl 21/08/16

Top of the table clash of the titans, unarguably the most anticipated meeting in any league this season.

Glasgow Tigers:

1. Summers 2.Garcia 3. R. Worrall 4. Bach 5.Lawson 6.Lunna 7. Ayres

Somerset Rebels:

1. Grajczonek 2. Jorgensen (G) 3.C Wright 4. P Starke 5. Tungate 6. Wilson-Dean 7. Dan Bewley (G)

49-41

Top of the table clash of the titans, unarguably the most anticipated meeting in any league this season.

Glasgow Tigers:

1. Summers 2.Garcia 3. R. Worrall 4. Bach 5.Lawson 6.Lunna 7. Ayres

Somerset Rebels:

1. Grajczonek 2. Jorgensen (G) 3.C Wright 4. P Starke 5. Tungate 6. Wilson-Dean 7. Dan Bewley (G)

49-41

49 - 41 ???!!! Dream on !!! -_-

OK - 52 -38

I'm being serious - we will easily beat Somerset @home. You tell me where that Somerset team is going to outrace us at Ashfield?

1. Close

2. No Chance

3.No.

4. No

5. No

6. No

7. We'll see

• Like 1

This should be a cracking meeting, the Rebels are now back on form I predict a very close result with no more than 4 points either way. However if the weather alters the normal track conditions OR the track is doctored then the Zummerset 7

to win by 10!!!!!!

Whatever the result I wish all those attending a brilliant meeting contested by 2 very good sides.

• Like 2

Somerset have chosen very wisely in there guest selections should be a cracker wouldnt like to call this could go either way.

As long as we see a good meeting and all riders stay safe.

• Like 1

OK - 52 -38

I'm being serious - we will easily beat Somerset @home. You tell me where that Somerset team is going to outrace us at Ashfield?

1. Close

2. No Chance

3.No.

4. No

5. No

6. No

7. We'll see

Gary May says thanks for doing his pre meeting team talk !!

• Like 1

Is that Thomas Jorgensen from Berwick at No2?

Is that Thomas Jorgensen from Berwick at No2?

Yep it is indeed Tommy the tape toucher

• Like 1

Exactly. I'm off down the bookies

Off your head more like. Both teams are well matched at 1-5, with Jorgensen strengthening Somerset for a rider who has never visited before. We have to pick up big points at reserve to build up any kind of lead. Bewley has yet to take a liking to Ashfield, hopefully it doesnt begin on Sunday.

:D I may be off my head, but I have an incredible record* of predicting results to within the point

Whatever, weather should be fine and here's hoping it's the cracker promised.

*once

Somerset have chosen very wisely in there guest selections should be a cracker wouldnt like to call this could go either way.

As long as we see a good meeting and all riders stay safe.

Somerset by 40 surly! 😏😂 Edited by spt82
  • Like 2

Think this could be a dress rehearsal for the expected KO Cup semi & Premier Trophy finals between the two.

Think Worrall & Lunna will be catalysts for a home win on Sunday, though based on current form, you would not bet against the Rebels coming out on top over two legged affairs, whoever might be the opposition.

Edited by cyclone