British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Glasgow Vs Somerset Pl 21/08/16

Is there really a 20 minute delay whilst there is track grading? Incredible.

Increases the sales in the bar.

So - Dan the Wee Man = 13 points and top scorer from either side.

Certainly hit a very rich vein of form.

Glasgow match winner at Rye House returns to bite them on the arse. Remarkable performance from young Bewley

• Like 5

Last minute plea guys. Stick this month's wages on a Glasgow win. You'll be thanking me the morra.

Or not!
  • Like 1

OK - 52 -38

I'm being serious - we will easily beat Somerset @home. You tell me where that Somerset team is going to outrace us at Ashfield?

1. Close

2. No Chance

3.No.

4. No

5. No

6. No

7. We'll see

Dreamer ! Nothing but a dreamer !!! :rofl:

Last minute plea guys. Stick this month's wages on a Glasgow win. You'll be thanking me the morra.

I hope nobody knows where you drink Ha ha ha !!! :drink:

• Like 2

Oops !!!!

Is today's result a bad thing?

We were always likely to finish second in the table to Somerset - all but confirmed today!

Does it give us a wake up call - most certainly!

Will Somerset, barring injuries, have two guests in the play off final/KOC etc if we meet them in it - not a chance.

19 plus 1 from 2 guests today and they replaced 2 riders that have ever ridden at Ashfield. One of which has an average of 2.76!!

In addition Charles Wright and BWD scored 2 between them.

I have every confidence in us over 2 legs!!

Guests paid 20 about 12-14 more than the lads they replaced....ouch

They all count !!! :lol:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Tiggers PUMPED by a 17 year old rookie!!!!

• Like 1

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

He's getting practice in for when he joins us next year, it was ideal really as he doesn't get to race at Armapool anymore. Edited by Solidmango

We were always likely to finish second in the table to Somerset - all but confirmed today!

Will Somerset, barring injuries, have two guests in the play off final/KOC etc if we meet them in it - not a chance.

19 plus 1 from 2 guests today and they replaced 2 riders that have ever ridden at Ashfield. One of which has an average of 2.76!!

In addition Charles Wright and BWD scored 2 between them

I have every confidence in us over 2 legs

If ? Does ? Will ? Who knows ? If the dog doesn't stop to cra* he will catch the rabbit !!!! GET OVER IT !!! WE BEAT THE TRACTOR DRIVERS !!!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Come next season this young lad will be the signature every team will want if he continues the way he is . Who owns /asset of ? Is it Bell Vue ?

If ? Does ? Will ? Who knows ? If the dog doesn't stop to cra* he will catch the rabbit !!!! GET OVER IT !!! WE BEAT THE TRACTOR DRIVERS !!!

I'm pretty happy where we are placed going forward. Let's hope big Brad and Zac are on top form so it's not completely one sided.

In addition Charles Wright and BWD scored 2 between them.

I have every confidence in us over 2 legs!!

Oh dear, ifs buts and maybes ..... Tremendous win without Jake Allen.

• Like 1