British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Glasgow Vs Somerset Pl 21/08/16

Don't really see the point off if this one was riding or that one was riding or if we take out this one out.

Bottom line we lost and Somerset won no big deal it happens and the visitors fully deserved it yesterday.

• Like 6

Don't really see the point off if this one was riding or that one was riding or if we take out this one out.

Bottom line we lost and Somerset won no big deal it happens and the visitors fully deserved it yesterday.

Agree the best team on the day won.

It's getting a bit repetitive now, Dan Bewley won you a meeting.

Fact indeed, as Stuart Dickenson said on Speedway GB, but you still fail to notice that Bewley's points made up for the loss of points that Wright and BWD would probably have scored to off set ZW's lack of points had he been riding. You can keep this up all day !!! SOMERSET nicked the win off you either way and you lost because you got complacent after the Tractor Display. You should have had the meeting put to bed by then, you had already made a good comeback and binned it !!! Get over it and move on !!! We will, bring on Plymouth !!! Oh and Edinburgh and Berwick !!!

• Like 1

Fact indeed, as Stuart Dickenson said on Speedway GB, but you still fail to notice that Bewley's points made up for the loss of points that Wright and BWD would probably have scored to off set ZW's lack of points had he been riding. You can keep this up all day !!! SOMERSET nicked the win off you either way and you lost because you got complacent after the Tractor Display. You should have had the meeting put to bed by then, you had already made a good comeback and binned it !!! Get over it and move on !!! We will, bring on Plymouth !!! Oh and Edinburgh and Berwick !!![/quote

We are over it , rebels won and were the better team on the day,I am sure we will meet again this season. It should be another humdinger and I am looking forward to it

Fact indeed, as Stuart Dickenson said on Speedway GB, but you still fail to notice that Bewley's points made up for the loss of points that Wright and BWD would probably have scored to off set ZW's lack of points had he been riding. You can keep this up all day !!! SOMERSET nicked the win off you either way and you lost because you got complacent after the Tractor Display. You should have had the meeting put to bed by then, you had already made a good comeback and binned it !!! Get over it and move on !!! We will, bring on Plymouth !!! Oh and Edinburgh and Berwick !!!

He ain't a Glasgow fan Berwick supporter if I'm not mistaken, but you are right in what you say we blew it and The Rebs didn't simple really.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Do the Promotion offer any explanation for these tractor displays.Max said track needed watered to keep dust down and neighbours happy and grading was needed to stop track being patchy which is fair enough but the amount of grading just dried the track up again IMO.Even though air fence was damaged was there any need for so many laps.I reckon they were going to go round till they ran out of diesel.!!!

• Like 1

Do the Promotion offer any explanation for these tractor displays.Max said track needed watered to keep dust down and neighbours happy and grading was needed to stop track being patchy which is fair enough but the amount of grading just dried the track up again IMO.Even though air fence was damaged was there any need for so many laps.I reckon they were going to go round till they ran out of diesel.!!!

Same every week I'm afraid they must be on some bonus related payment if they do over 30 laps only reason i can think off ;) .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Same even week I'm afraid they must be on some bonus related payment if they do over 30 laps only reason i can think off ;) .

They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves.! Maybe they can introduce kiddies tractor rides to go along with the other entertainment.£1 a lap should being in some cash!

I'm a Berwick fan and fully understand that Somerset won, just you have posted the same thing that you won several times and it seems as if you're gloating. I still think Glasgow will win around 50-40 if you meet in the playoffs with Somerset winning over the two legs.

Somerset should be in front of the BSPA for a political display with those flags :P:P:P Deduct points or something

tbf i think glasgow would have battered the usual somerset 1-7.... 20 points from guests is a 40 point swing in the match, even if allen and zak got 12 between them its still 8 off somerset and 8 on glasgow... Daft sport is speedway and the rebels continue to carry all before them.

No it isn't a 40 point swing at all. If for arguements sake, we were to assume young Zak would of scored 0 instead of Bewley's 13 then it isn't just a case of knocking 13 off Somerset's score and adding 13 to Glasgow's. As an example, in heat 2 Wilson-Dean would of then scored 1 point instead of 0. In heat 4 Tungate would then of scored 2 points instead of 1 and so on. It always amazes me how many people always get this wrong in Speedway when trying to recalculate scores!!

• Like 1

All's well that ends well in my book ! Bye for now Glasgow. PS. I only gloat when people keep moving goal posts and finding excuses for their poor performance and abilities !!!

Edited by Aroundtheboards

He ain't a Glasgow fan Berwick supporter if I'm not mistaken, but you are right in what you say we blew it and The Rebs didn't simple really.

I am a Somerset supporter living in Somerset !!!

I am a Somerset supporter living in Somerset !!!

Failing to see the relevance off this but thanks on letting me know.

I feel better now you have passed that onto me.