British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Peterborough Premier League Sun 21 August 2016

Fair enough didn't realise that.

Abysmal from Ully, Grondal and Perry tonight. Passengers again

Emily has been next to useless most of season , captain marvel does what he always does mr inconsistent , soon as busk lines up against quality riders he's found out ,don't expect the result to be much different next week ,thank god im in sunnier climbs for next 3 weeks

• Like 3

how??

Don't bite, the guys a cock.

Cook could score 0 from 5 and he would still be an absolute twit.

Ged don't need words with Holub, our 2,3,4 and 5 being awful away from home don't help

• Like 1

Not bad that from the diamonds for a bang average side

• Like 2

Don't bite, the guys a cock.

Cook could score 0 from 5 and he would still be an absolute twit.

Ged don't need words with Holub, our 2,3,4 and 5 being awful away from home don't help

i know mate, just i heard cookie was in 2nd when he retired.... Aye he posts sh!t and doesnt reply, sort of tells you hes a dollop of butter.
  • Like 2

i know mate, just i heard cookie was in 2nd when he retired.... Aye he posts sh!t and doesnt reply, sort of tells you hes a dollop of butter.

Newcaslte are bloody good team, 4 very good heatleaders and a good reserve, will be them vs Somerset in the final. But we have to do better, Morris and Holub done a good job tbh and Cook again brilliant but Perry and Grondal are woeful atm. Ully is really struggling currently so slow and just not on the ball. Busk been like this all season sadly

• Like 2

Grondal, Perry, Busk and Holub have been awful for ages apart from Berwick away..no chance of winning league with their form....Somerset v Newcastle final

• Like 2

Emily has been next to useless most of season , captain marvel does what he always does mr inconsistent , soon as busk lines up against quality riders he's found out ,don't expect the result to be much different next week ,thank god im in sunnier climbs for next 3 weeks

3 weeks?!! Got some pester you like!! Enjoy mate.

Perry actually rode pretty well and was worth more than the 1 point.

In general though I was disappointed with Peterborough. Ulrich had a nightmare night, fell when second, touched the tapes and made a complete mess of the last corner when leading comfortably and gave away a 5-1. Cook was as quick as ever here although I think Worrall had him beaten in heat 15 when he slowed for some reason. Jakobsen had one good win but was otherwise poor, same for Holub. Grondal was off the pace, Morris did his job.

Another strong home display from the Diamonds. Lambert had a poor night and generally doesn't quite look himself at the moment. Hopefully he can get his speed back and get back on form soon. The rest of the team are so strong, one iffy night for a top five rider isn't hurting us as with Kus last week. Rose was again awesome and what a signing Palovaara has been. He's ridden like a heat leader at home.

Friday will obviously be a different ball game but with Lambert, Kus, Lindgren and Worrall all capable of scoring well we have a chance of at least a point.

• Like 2

God knows how a rider so poor as Grondal is still in the side hasnt improved in fact gone backwards its been clear for weeks now that the seasons gone for Panthers , pointless making the play offs with this poor team may as well just shut up shop and pray 2017 brings a better team.

• Like 1

God knows how a rider so poor as Grondal is still in the side hasnt improved in fact gone backwards its been clear for weeks now that the seasons gone for Panthers , pointless making the play offs with this poor team may as well just shut up shop and pray 2017 brings a better team.

Anything can happen in the play-offs with Craig Cook in your side.

Cook can score 18 points at the away track and that should mean you should only lose by about 10-12 points.

Well done Newcastle, you done very well for a bang average team😂😂😃😃

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

3 weeks?!! Got some pester you like!! Enjoy mate.

My money's on him saying that he didn't go in the end and then turning up Friday :P

Anything can happen in the play-offs with Craig Cook in your side.

Cook can score 18 points at the away track and that should mean you should only lose by about 10-12 points.

He can also score 14 which means your team can lose by 25...
  • Like 2

Peterboro, apart fro Cook didn't offer much, but with probly 4 lads that have never seen Brough (and Ashley Morris) what else would be expected ???,,, big 'off night' for Lambert, but when 5 others score like that we do ok :)

I think Worrall had the beating of Cook, before he stopped (or dummy fell out) in ht 15, a dunno,,, but Cook is still sh!t hot round Newcastle, wether you like him or not,,,

• Like 1