British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Wolves V Lakeside 22.8.16 Return Of The Champ

Watching on the tv, don't you find that a Wolverhampton race in between 2 Swindon races shows just how small and tight Monmore is? When you see a normal 15 races from Monmore, your brain gets used to it and it looks to ride big, but it's tiny and really is a case of slamming the bike into reverse going into corners....

Edited by Shale Searcher

it's amazing to think that people don't think it's not important that Tai rides in the El and that the way forward is without big names ....madness

• Like 5

Your right. Check who has the most World Cup wins and SGP medals.

Lindgren started the season as a 2nd string with a 6 average.

Glad you have finally seen the light

Elite league, elite league.

That's one club 11 out of 12 seasons top averaging rider for several of the seasons versus multi sacked under performer who has no consistency to his scoring .

Glad we've sorted that out.

And further confirmation from official averages for 2016 season.

Lindgren 8.54 KK 8.43 (must be all those poor low scores eh?!).

A decent meeting without being a cracker, Lakeside did enough to keep it interesting. A big congratulations to all on the centre green who were looking the right way and had quick enough reactions to avoid a possibly nasty incident.

Not really as we are looking at who is the better rider over the last 10 years.

Lindgren started season with a 6pt average and as a 2nd string due to a decline. He wasn't even good enough to start the season at no 1

Exactly, the better EL rider over the past 10 years is Freddie by some miles.

Freddie is in decline this year then? ?? :rofl:

it's amazing to think that people don't think it's not important that Tai rides in the El and that the way forward is without big names ....madness

Having w/champ in the league can only be good for the EL but would be better for a complete season he did give 100% which is all you can ask of him though .

• Like 1

you know nothing about my reasons for not attending so keep your spiteful beak out.

As it happens I told you last time I'm having a go myself on a Monday so doing is in preference to watching at the moment. You clearly have a very poor memory as you asked me the same question 2 weeks ago.

I haven't read that any wolves fans has implied anything of the sort. An example would suffice. Unless the implication is in your own mind which my money is on.

I have never stated it isn't important to attend any home meetings. So you are unsurprisingly wrong again.

My reasons for not attending are already explained and has nothing to do with the play offs or league status or league position in the slightest.

Check my texting history on the wolves home updates page. Hardly missed a match till recent when circumstances have changed.

As you started this thread maybe you should have amended it to " return of the Champ " but not me

Correct.

Check back over the past 10 years to see it confirmed. :t:

07 KK

08 KK

09 Freddie

10 Freddie

11 Freddie

12 KK

13 Freddie

16 KK

I make that 4-4.

If we say last 12 years it's 6-4 to KK

As you started this thread maybe you should have amended it to " return of the Champ " but not me

No idea what you are on about , explain?

07 KK

08 KK

09 Freddie

10 Freddie

11 Freddie

12 KK

13 Freddie

16 KK

I make that 4-4.

If we say last 12 years it's 6-4 to KK

You can't include 2016, using real averages (as per previous stats) Fred is ahead this year at the moment.

You can't include 2016, using real averages (as per previous stats) Fred is ahead this year at the moment.

Freddie 7.78 vs KK 8.04 🤔

Freddie 7.78 vs KK 8.04

That figure include tonight?

Not much in it either way right now.

That figure include tonight?

Not much in it either way right now.

That is after tonight. Agree there not a lot in it right now.

Elite league, elite league.

That's one club 11 out of 12 seasons top averaging rider for several of the seasons versus multi sacked under performer who has no consistency to his scoring .

Glad we've sorted that out.

And further confirmation from official averages for 2016 season.

Lindgren 8.54 KK 8.43 (must be all those poor low scores eh?!).

Difference there is KK for his average at no 1. Lindgren got some of his as a 2nd string 😉

Back to the original question, what was wrong with him tonight?

Freddie 7.78 vs KK 8.04 🤔

👍🏻 thanks

Seems pretty clear " the World Champion returned to Monmore " " You Didn't "