Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

Wolves V Lakeside 22.8.16 Return Of The Champ

Fred Flange, the man who attempts to come across like a suave sophisticated lawyer grilling people but instead is the BSF version of Lionel Hutz.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 4

It doesn't matter what anyone agrees with, the fact is your statement was accentism which is considered by some as bad as racism.

WRONG. It's considered by YOU as bad as racism. I haven't seen one other forum user agreeing with you as this is the public forum that the term has been used in. Providing external links isn't applicable because despite you providing them to make some kind of stance not one person seems to agree with your stance. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Likewise I couldn't care less what others call me. Anything you call me other than Stevebrum I will take as an accentism or racist attack. I'm only following your own moral high ground . Shame that you still stand by calling someone mentally unstable as perfectly fine. And more than happy that you stand out as the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

Oh and a troll.

Edited by stevebrum

Steve, do NOT respond any more to him.

Everyone on the thread knows he is a troll.

Everyone on the thread knows he is talking absolute rubbish.

Everyone on the thread knows you weren't being offensive in the slightest.

Everyone on the thread would have no objections if you were.

Let him witter away to himself, he'll get bored eventually and go away.

• Like 5

What? Surely you're not giving me the credit for accentism being considered as bad as racism?http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/28225710/accentism-similar-to-racism-suggests-new-researchhttp://www.hrreview.co.uk/hr-news/diversity-news/accentism-needs-to-be-tackled-in-the-same-way-as-racism-ageism-and-sexism/52369http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684637/Too-workers-posh-accent-avoid-accentism-discrimination-claimed.htmlhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/our-brains-become-racist-when-processing-ethnicity-and-accents-study-finds-10326656.html

What happened to the quote of when I posted "with intent to be racist" or did you just make that up?

Having already used a regional stereotypical phrase to offend me I see you are now openly discriminating against me.

I'll have to conceded that I may have said that you are mentally unstable, you did refer to something along those lines the other day but based it on me asking if you'd taken your medication for some reason. I take medication for a headache, what do you take medication for?

If you believe any phrase I used was meant with intent then you are wide of the truth.

So if you have bizarrely taken offence at something I said about medication then as a gent of course keep apologise.

Will that do?

I have made my point you have made yours.

Respect me and ill respect you.

No more to add.

I have no wish becoming embroiled anymore in your attempts to discredit my character.

I think its great how you two back each other up, he even got you to back up his jackanory speedway rider fantasy. Please don't take this the wrong way (either of you) but are you two related?

For the avoidance of doubt I don't intend my comments to be offensive so just to be clear the same applies to you, if you have bizarrely taken offence at something I said then as a gent of course keep apologise.

Truce?

Sadly for you, it is nothing to do with the two of us backing each other up.

I refer you again to Post 137 which clearly states that you have no place on this thread, nobody is interested in your ramblings and to go away.

That post now has a "Popular" star next to it which validates those sentiments.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Return of the champion did make me smile as had his teams in Sweden and Poland made the play offs he wouldn't of given wolves a thought about returning, he is using wolves and the fans.

Big crowds at kings Lynn tonight to see the popular British world champion.

Hopefully the trouble making troll will be less anti Woffy trolling this time ^^^^^

• Like 1

Return of the champion did make me smile as had his teams in Sweden and Poland made the play offs he wouldn't of given wolves a thought about returning, he is using wolves and the fans.

But it benefits all sides not just him. Wolves improve their team and the fans come in their droves.

But it benefits all sides not just him. Wolves improve their team and the fans come in their droves.

It does make something clear the rumors he has problems with the BSPA management can't be true having signed for one of the senior ones.

It does make something clear the rumors he has problems with the BSPA management can't be true having signed for one of the senior ones.

Would assume they are totally separate relationships. The messiah's return has raised the interest immensely - that can only be a positive, irrelevant of the reasons. Who is using who... All parties gain.

Edited by Hodgy
  • Like 1