British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Play Off Dates?

Do we know the playoff dates yet? I'm sure by this time last year they had all been announced for semi's and final.

Fixtures seem to go up to 16th September, are play offs likely to start on 19th September?

Rob If you go to the support section you will see how to delete a topic.

If its like previous years I guess it will be...

1st leg of the semi 19th

2nd leg 26th

and then the final on the week starting the 3rd of October.

There are currently five reserved dates on the FIM calendar:-

Mon 19 Sept

Weds 21 Sept

Mon 26 Sept

Mon 3 Oct

Weds 5 Oct

SVEMO have already bagged Weds 28 Sept for the Swedish Elitserien Play Off Final second leg so we can probably rule out that date.

On the basis that the cut-off is still 16th Sept (there was a rumour it might be extended to 19th!!), the play-off dates are:-

21st and 26th September - Semi-finals

3rd and 5th October - Final

The dates Skidder1 has posted are the dates that I have.been given but are conditional on the weather being good to us during September.

Logistically I would like it if Wolves and Belle Vue can stage the first legs on 21st but doubt it will be that easy

The dates Skidder1 has posted are the dates that I have.been given but are conditional on the weather being good to us during September.

Logistically I would like it if Wolves and Belle Vue can stage the first legs on 21st but doubt it will be that easy

With Belle Vue likely to be in top 2 would have thought they will ride at home 2nd leg.