British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V King's Lynn Wed 24th Aug

For Belle Vue, Max Fricke will again be missing due to a meeting in Denmark. Danny King guests in his place.

King's Lynn will be without Iversen again and Bring in Freddie Lindgren as a guest.

Carl Wilkinson rides at reserve.

How many matches as Max Fricke actually raced for BV at the NSS? It must be only half of them.

5 out of 8 so far

Good guests! KL could keep this relatively close.

On paper yes, on recent performances from the Stars I very much doubt..... :cry:

Good guests! KL could keep this relatively close.

I think A comfy BV win.By 14 plus

5 out of 8 so far

He's been to Brandon more than that 👍

• Like 1

He's been to Brandon more than that

It speaks volumes for the lad that he takes time out of his busy schedule to visit those less fortunate.

• Like 4

When comparing guests, I would have thought replacing Fricke with Danny King is a big plus, But unfortunately Freddie comes up abit short when compared to Niels. Even if we fielded our complete team , we would still struggle to contain the rampant Aces... To me it has to be an easy home win.... by heat 12...

When comparing guests, I would have thought replacing Fricke with Danny King is a big plus, But unfortunately Freddie comes up abit short when compared to Niels. Even if we fielded our complete team , we would still struggle to contain the rampant Aces... To me it has to be an easy home win.... by heat 12...

Danny is a good choice personally I would of prefered P Hougaard, but neither are as good as Max.

As for the match i will be happy with good racing, no accidents and a home win for the Aces.

Danny is a good choice personally I would of prefered P Hougaard, but neither are as good as Max.

As for the match i will be happy with good racing, no accidents and a home win for the Aces.

Hougaard riding for Leicester tonight.

Hougaard in Denmark so Leicester use RR (from Lions website).

Kings Lynn are doing a good job so far heat 7 22 - 20