British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V King's Lynn Wed 24th Aug

Bit of a shock!

I guess tonight makes Poole favourites to finish top?

• Like 1

Bl00dy hell. Never saw that coming. Looks like a good team effort. Well done the stars :-)

Bit of a shock!

I guess tonight makes Poole favourites to finish top?

Poole have always been favourites only the sad little troll shovlar thinks otherwise. Made himself look a prat again tonight
  • Like 1

A glimpse of what might have been this season.

• Like 2

That is a truly sensational & unexpected result :drink:

• Like 3

Poole have always been favourites only the sad little troll shovlar thinks otherwise. Made himself look a prat again tonight

HAha are you upset we won and Belle Vue lost!

• Like 1

Well done KL, (and Wolves)....😂

Maybe we should try and get Max to ride for the Aces now and again...😀

Sets it up nicely for Monday, should be a very big crowd...

• Like 1

Bloody hell,can't quite believe that result.That too with Schlein and Batchelor under-performing.Having said that the whole Belle Vue team did bar Jacobs.Awesome nights for Lindgren,Lambert and Huckenbeck.

To be fair to Gavan he is only saying what many people thought at the start of the season,that Poole were favourites which was backed up by the bookies also.

Hopefully get some views from people who were there tonight on just how bad Belle Vue were or were King's Lynn on it for a change.

Edited by tellboy

When comparing guests, I would have thought replacing Fricke with Danny King is a big plus, But unfortunately Freddie comes up abit short when compared to Niels. Even if we fielded our complete team , we would still struggle to contain the rampant Aces... To me it has to be an easy home win.... by heat 12...

Nobody saw that result coming.

Freddie probably scored more than Niels on current form.

Probably as big a surprise as Leicester winning at Swindon!

Didn't see that one coming.Great win for the Stars,even with Batch and Rory still not on it.

Wasn't expecting that result !! I think it was just one of those nights and a kick up the back side as to what can happen, from heat 1 I think set the tone looking at the updates and with Nicholls and King not scoring well but then neither did Rory and Troy.

Can't afford any more slip ups if they want to finish top.

Bloody hell,can't quite believe that result.That too with Schlein and Batchelor under-performing.Having said that the whole Belle Vue team did bar Jacobs.Awesome nights for Lindgren,Lambert and Huckenbeck.

To be fair to Gavan he is only saying what many people thought at the start of the season,that Poole were favourites which was backed up by the bookies also.

Hopefully get some views from people who were there tonight on just how bad Belle Vue were or were King's Lynn on it for a change.

Gavan bangs on about Poole being favourites all the time i appreciate we have a decent team but the last few days results make you realise it's not cut and dried.

What a terrible crowd at Belle Vue tonight. A couple of hundred at best? A brand new stadium with hardly no one there. The promotion need to be working on getting fans through the turnstiles. In comparison tonight Poole was packed out with a huge crowd.

This result cancels out Pooles loss on Monday. A win at Belle Vue would put Poole top, for a few hours at least.

What a terrible crowd at Belle Vue tonight. A couple of hundred at best? A brand new stadium with hardly no one there. The promotion need to be working on getting fans through the turnstiles. In comparison tonight Poole was packed out with a huge crowd.

This result cancels out Pooles loss on Monday. A win at Belle Vue would put Poole top, for a few hours at least.

Yes Steve, were coming for them.