British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Lincolnshire Poacher 28/8/16

Will be attending for my third consecutive year.Thoroughly enjoyed my previous two.I like watching the solos and the speeds they get to,my missus loves watching the sidecars.

Anybody know the line-ups?

Will be attending for my third consecutive year.Thoroughly enjoyed my previous two.I like watching the solos and the speeds they get to,my missus loves watching the sidecars.

Anybody know the line-ups?

3rd & 4th September at Wood Walton..... Get yourself there Tellboy

• Like 1

That date and location is the Fenland GTC meeting. The Poacher is this coming Sunday at Thorpe St. Peter near Skegness

looking forward to the Poacher, one GT meeting I try to make each year

3rd & 4th September at Wood Walton..... Get yourself there Tellboy

Not sure if i can make those dates.On night-shift Friday so won't be getting up until about 1pm.Sunday i should be at Lynn watching my mate doing his amateur riding.

Use to go to Wood Walton a bit,as my daughter is friends with a young girl from Norwich who use to race.She gave up about a year ago and she mainly watches her boyfriend race now. So we haven't been there since she finished racing.

The final was not run due to an accident so the result was declared on points scored after 4 heats:

1. Paul Cooper

2. Eddie Kennett

3. Harland Cook

Very enjoyable meeting in great weather -- value for money = fantastic. It's a shame about the finals but safety 1st. Good camping conditions too with REAL FLUSH TOILETS!!!!

What's the chances of Eddie Kennett getting a wildcard pick off the ACU for the European Grasstrack or World Longtrack next year ?

He won't need a wildcard, his 2nd place finish in the British Masters will get him into the European Grasstrack and World Longtrack qualifiers in 2017 if he wants.

• Like 2