British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Newcastle Diamonds Plus M D L R C - Bank Holiday Monday, August 29th (3pm)

Depends where the raceoff is.

But based on averages alone BWD is the top dog.

And then there's Sam Simota / Wilko the Woffy and Smiler slayer / and even Adam Roynon, all with higher averages than Rose.

Not from 1/9 they are not, if I am reading the averages correctly:

Rose - 5.89

Wilson Dean - 5.83

Roynon: 4.88

Wilko: 5.56

And with the exception of BWD, the others have been in the sport a lot longer!!

Ah but that's in the future!!

And probably by October Dan the Wee 12 Year Old Man will be the bestest reserve in the whole wide world!!

• Like 1

And probably by October Dan the Wee 12 Year Old Man will be the bestest reserve in the whole wide world!!

Possibly, but unlikely.

Unlikely, he would have to jump from 3.55 to 5.90 (+2.35). I'd be impressed if he did and he would deserve the title of best reserve in the league, but I will go with Tsunami's view of L Rose and if he's not the best, he's certainly in the top 1. :t::P:P

I'd be impressed if he did and he would deserve the title of best reserve in the league, but I will go with Tsunami's view of L Rose and if he's not the best, he's certainly in the top 1. :t::P:P

Stop misquoting Ali. :D

Forecast at the moment is a bit gloomy for Sat/Sun, but the sun is coming out on Monday!! :party:

All the best

Rob

Stop misquoting Ali. :D

Forecast at the moment is a bit gloomy for Sat/Sun, but the sun is coming out on Monday!! :party:

All the best

Rob

Brian Clough, actually!

• Like 3

Depends where the raceoff is.

But based on averages alone BWD is the top dog.

And then there's Sam Simota / Wilko the Woffy and Smiler slayer / and even Adam Roynon, all with higher averages than Rose.

Bradley Wilson-Dean @ Peterborough last month 4 + 1

Lewis Rose @ Peterborough tonight 8 + 3

Apparently the race off was tonight and won by my man Lewis.

• Like 2

BEN FUND COLLECTION ON MONDAY

Scunthorpe Speedway will hold our annual collection for the Speedway Riders' Benevolent Fund on Bank Holiday Monday. Please give generously to this very worthy cause.
  • Like 1

Bradley Wilson-Dean @ Peterborough last month 4 + 1

Lewis Rose @ Peterborough tonight 8 + 3

Apparently the race off was tonight and won by my man Lewis.

BWD 1st PL season where as Rose been here for 2/3, imo BWD has a lot more potential...
  • Like 1

Statistically Bradley Wilson-Dean is the best reserve in the league!!

No mate, Dan Bewley!

Wonder if someone can help. There's a few of us coming over from the Midlands tomorrow (Monday). However 2 of them can't get there til late afternoon due to work commitments. Is there reduced admission for the MDL match only?

hi. dont take this as gospel but, as most of the people will probably start heading to the exit just before heat 15 i dont reckon anyone will be on the turnstiles.

its not really classed as 2 seperate meetings, just a couple of quid on top of the league match.it will start around 5pm and depending on when they come may get a couple of league match in.... i suppose they could always give a small amount to the bend fund?

Wonder if someone can help. There's a few of us coming over from the Midlands tomorrow (Monday). However 2 of them can't get there til late afternoon due to work commitments. Is there reduced admission for the MDL match only?

Hi there. I haven't spoken to anyone officially, but I would imagine common sense is going to apply if someone doesn't get there until the PL meeting is over.

Hope you all have a good afternoon at Scunthorpe Speedway - the weather forecast looks glorious!!

All the best

Rob