British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Golden Helmet Weekend Pardubice 16-18th September

No comments? No one else watching this?

Yes, i,m here in the US. 9.45 am here. Can't find an updated scorecard on Sportowefakty. Anyone help ? The graphics are okay. but not sure where we are at with the delays. Alan.

Found it here :t:

http://live.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel3.htm

Trackside. Never felt a boom like that in my stomach...

Bad luck for Adam Ellis there, rearing on turn 2, but the experience of riding in these meetings will do these young Brits the world of good.

So Adam Ellis finishes 3rd. Well done lad. As with yesterday's meeting that i cut short for the Chelsea/Liverpool match, i don't think this track is conducive to good racing. Very much gate and go- but hey it's speedway and i love it. Regards. Alan.

Thought Ellis did well but in the final should have kept it wider. Still, third in itself is an acheivement. Looking forward to tonights effort and then back to this track for tomorrows meeting.

U 21 silver helmet is live on CT 4 sport on Czech television at 12.45pm uk time on Saturday afternoon. http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/tv-program/17.09.2016/

the Golden helmet is on the same channel at 12.15pm uk time on Sunday afternoon http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/tv-program/18.09.2016/

Hi there from a wet USA.

Your link (for which thank you) takes you to the home page where the sports channel is showing volleyball, cycling and steeplechase racing-from Pardubice :lol: Do we have to wait till later for a recording ? Alan.

Its on now. Sports channel. If you are on apple device download tv cast from the app store and cast it via chromecast. Its a hd stream and the picture is perfect on a large tv screen.

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10161678681-motocyklove-zavody/216471291272003-zlata-prilba-2016/

Can't understand a word though!

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Hi there from a wet USA.

Your link (for which thank you) takes you to the home page where the sports channel is showing volleyball, cycling and steeplechase racing-from Pardubice :lol: Do we have to wait till later for a recording ? Alan.

scoll down the list till you see 13.15pm

steve

Its on now. Sports channel

Thank you, but BUGGER- it's blocked to the USA :sad: Ah well, plenty of football and Polish action later. Enjoy. :t:

Your link works for me. Thank you so much. The wierd world of digital. :lol: Now i can enjoy with you.

Edited by brandonbee48
  • Like 1

Thank you, but BUGGER- it's blocked to the USA :sad: Ah well, plenty of football and Polish action later. Enjoy. :t:

Use FreeVPN from the app store if you are watching on an apple device. Then change your country/region.

Your link works for me. Thank you so much. The wierd world of digital. :lol: Now i can enjoy with you.

Try downloading a VPN it will unblock geo content

Use FreeVPN from the app store if you are watching on an apple device. Then change your country/region.

Thanks for your help but all this digital stuff is often beyond this old fart. :lol: My son sets my desktop up for me and away i go (or hope!). Incidentally you mentioned somewhere in a recent post about a link i put up that didn't work for you and someone else. I only ever post a link from a copy and paste (i know how to do that!) when i have actually got a picture and sound on. I'm just grateful when it works as you'll look long and hard here for ANY mention of speedway, let alone TV coverage. Their loss :t: Alan

I,ve got it now from Kreso's link, so can enjoy with you. Alan.

It works, but I hope they will show some racing not just talk show :lol:

Ok, here they go :party:

http://online.speedwaylive.eu/volne-zavody/pardubice/zlata-prilba/2016-09-18/qualification.html

Live updates if anyone needs them.

Edited by Kreso

Two boys looking for each ither. Lads, its an individual. Looks like Kurtz thought he was hard of Ellis and let him through!