British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Golden Helmet Weekend Pardubice 16-18th September

Two boys looking for each ither. Lads, its an individual. Looks like Kurtz thought he was hard of Ellis and let him through!

Ellis needed that point me thinks. 6 APD panels changed so far this weekend. Hefenbrock had a really bad smash in his first heat, first bend. Bike first in and Hefe followed. Guess he's sort of ok as the crowd cheered him out.

Two boys looking for each ither. Lads, its an individual. Looks like Kurtz thought he was hard of Ellis and let him through!

I said same. He let him through

That was one hell of a good race with Emil just holding on. Very enjoyable

There have been alot of WOW moments. Brilliant meeting as always. It's an awesome track

Well, you can't just go through the rider like he is the ghost. Nicki wanted to push Emil, just like he did some other riders today, but Emil stayed firm. Looked nasty!

• Like 1

Nicki last to almost first. Hope he is OK the old Nicki P has shown he is still about.

Thought that would have been awarded.

Nicki last to almost first. Hope he is OK the old Nicki P has shown he is still about.

Thought that would have been awarded.

bit unfair to award it after Sayfutdinov was under no pressure from the other 2 but got smacked into by a nutcase

Well done Emil Sayfutdinov

And 2 laps to go. Nickis last to first was so close... Hope he's ok.

• Like 1

Right guy won it after the first running. Track very poor for over half the meeting. Up the inside the only place to be.

Now onto the Polish Playoff Finals.

Use FreeVPN from the app store if you are watching on an apple device. Then change your country/region.

Hello I'm just wondering if you could help me please.... you mentioned you can get a free VPN off Apple? How do you go about doing that? Would it work on an android box, because I don't currently have a VPN

Nicki Pedersen has been taken to hospital with a wrist injury and a concussion.

Right guy won it after the first running. Track very poor for over half the meeting. Up the inside the only place to be.

Now onto the Polish Playoff Finals.

With 83 heats over three days I think the track is entitled to look a bit tired.

Thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Pardubice, would recommend it to anybody.