British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester V Poole, Monday 29th August @ 19:45

Well done agent Fricke poleaxing Andersen. Andersen in medical centre.

He just smashed into Andersen, dirty or not he poleaxed him. And they are meant to be on the same side tonight.

Andersen out of meeting. Agent Fricke ....mission successful.......

We are all filling our progams in on the back straight of the first lap. Really dire stuff.

Without our one and two this meeting is over for us.

Of course Fricke didn't mean it. There really are some imbeciles on this forum.

he mentioned it twice and then said he pole axed him. Them try's to cover it up by saying of course he didn't mean to. The mans a clown.
  • Like 1

Can you describe the incident for those of us who aren't there?

if you read updates and Twitter it's obvious what happened. Oh except for one Poole fan who is now back peddling at speed

You do realise you're describing yourself, don't you? SS is allowed to get frustrated with how Poole have done especially when travelling to both meetings.

If only Holder was as committed...

by all means get frustrated though I couldn't care less if he been to both meetings just makes it more enjoyable to see him suffer. Blaming Fricke just makes him look a bitter man

if you read updates and Twitter it's obvious what happened. Oh except for one Poole fan who is now back peddling at speed

Ow I see, given the authorative way you attempted to talk down someone who had seen the incident I thought you might have actually seen it as well....that would have actually made some sort of sense.

Edited by The Mockingjay

And besides Poole are now stronger without him so it should help

Ow I see, given the authorative way you attempted to talk down someone who had seen the incident I thought you might have actually seen it as well....that would have actually made some sort of sense.

ah that's right let me take the word of 1 very biased blue tint over the words of about 20 others

by all means get frustrated though I couldn't care less if he been to both meetings just makes it more enjoyable to see him suffer. Blaming Fricke just makes him look a bitter man

What happens when you post in heat of the moment, you say what you really think.

ah that's right let me take the word of 1 very biased blue tint over the words of about 20 others

You do actually realise you haven't seen the incident yes?

And besides Poole are now stronger without him so it should help

Lol, yeah course we are!!

Newman deliberatly getting excluded to bring in the stronger rider in Bjarne

Newman deliberatly getting excluded to bring in the stronger rider in Bjarne

Blooming heck you eyesight is amazing seeing all that from Suffolk, not to mention your mind reading skills!

• Like 2