British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krompa

Gp Challenge Vetlanda Sep 3rd - Any Tv Coverage?

Just a reminder BT sport 1 are showing the 1 hour highlights programme tomorrow- Friday 9th at 10.30pm

I watched it on BT Sport 1 last night. Good meeting. Dudek as unbeaten was impressive, but Nicoli Coviatti I thought was particularly good with some aggressive racing, just didnt get enough points.

Smolinski did well, just one race let him down badly, but he was coming from the back in couple races.

Robert Lambert was gating reasonably well, maybe his engines were not good enough or just the ocassion got to him, but he was the youngest at 18 in the line up.

Just caught up with the GP challenge programme and I thought the FIM did a more than reasonable job in putting together the 1 hour show. The un-named commentator did a good job and my only gripe would be it certainly wasn`t HD filmed.

Finally no-way did Lindgren put both wheels over the white line in the run-off.

BT Sport 1 coverage, will it be possible to see on youtube soon ? would love to watch the runoff ....

Personally feel perhaps speedway comes across better in a programme like that GP challenge package