British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Stockholm Gp Saturday September 24th

So predictable. How the hell can you exclude Harris for that?

Edited by Elmo
  • Like 1

I am sick and tired of Kildemand diving at every opportunity to gain an advantage.

• Like 6

What a disgraceful decision.

Harris is ahead, is on the inside, Kildemand has the whole of the track to ride. Kildemand is the one who has turned into Harris and should be out.

Utter rubbish,

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

I'd be interested to hear what the "offical" attendance is as it looks as though someone (not BSI ;) ) has lost their shirt on this one.

Ridiculous that Bomber gets thrown out for that. Rider on the inside always goes but it was a dive from Kildermand. Its easy to get a nudge from the rider inside and then slip off.

What a disgraceful decision.

Kildemand was behind and does this so often it has become a joke. It will be named, "doing a Kildemand" soon.

• Like 1

That's got to be one of the worst refereeing decisions of the year. How the hell do you exclude harris for that? He was in front and riding the inside when Kildemand rode into him.

Surely no one other than the referee and clueless Kelvin thought Harris was to blame.

Kildemand was behind and does this so often it has become a joke. It will be named, "doing a Kildemand" soon.

He's been called a faller for over a year now. Streams?

I just hate it when they say, "there was contact there". Of course there was Kildemand leaned into him and did his dying swan act. Works every time.msucker the ref who sees touching and excludes the innocent rider.

I just hate it when they say, "there was contact there". Of course there was Kildemand leaned into him and did his dying swan act. Works every time.msucker the ref who sees touching and excludes the innocent rider.

Harris gets it wrong sometimes, but he did nothing wrong there at all. Kildermand should have gone there.

Correct.

And when will Kelvin learn that speedway is NOT a non-contact sport. Every time 2 riders touch he's screaming for an exclusion for "contact". Learn the rules Kelvin.

And in any case the "contact" was purely kildemand turning into Harris and putting it down

• Like 1

Where's this version of Matej Zagar been all season!!

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1