British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Peterborough V Redcar 29/8/16

I've emailed the BSPA about this scenario already.

just acknowledging your e-mail via this forum . hope you dont mind . these sort of allegations can be serious and are quite difficult to prove . but i am sure they will play by the rules of speedway like yourselves and not throw the meeting .

thank you chris .

I am pleased that Panthers had the courage to replace some riders who were just not performing and likely to cost us a play off place. That gives me faith that management are ambitious and trying hard to create a successful team.I do find it difficult however, to understand why so many riders lost form so badly towards the end of the season, particularly at home, after such a promising start.Fortunately all is not lost and I am looking forward to the Bears match in a couple of hours time. My only concern is that we have a newbie accompanying us and based on recent experience that is a certain home defeat.

Come on Panthers!!!!

Newcastle without Lewis Rose are sitting ducks, I hope we ride against them so their smug fans come back down to earth.

says the man/boy who has three reserves in his team ..

you attending this meeting M.F. or are you keeping tracks on it from your padded cell.

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

says the man/boy who has three reserves in his team ..

you attending this meeting M.F. or are you keeping tracks on it from your padded cell.

I'll be there with my girlfriend Sophie.

I'll be there with my girlfriend Sophie.

Bollocks, you can't dress your right hand up with lipstick and call her something! That don't count

• Like 2

So Morris is jobless as of c 9.30pm?

(Apart from a couple of hours on minimum wage at Cradley.)

So Morris is jobless as of c 9.30pm?

(Apart from a couple of hours on minimum wage at Cradley.)

or is he
  • Like 1

It's going to be the night we announce our play-off intentions and the likes of Somerset and Glasgow start to panic.

Anders and Cook to both go unbeaten, I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers. :drink:

It's going to be the night we announce our play-off intentions and the likes of Somerset and Glasgow start to panic.

Anders and Cook to both go unbeaten, I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers. :drink:

wrong Edited by bri1966
  • Like 1