British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Peterborough V Redcar 29/8/16

Oh dear its not much fun being a Panthers fan at the moment, yet another poor result. The Bears deserved the draw they looked more like a team fighting for a play off place than we did.

Poor result, too many riders erratic.

Bellego awesome in 13 and 15. Fair play to the Bears, we move on to Sunday and now hope Ippo cock up

Just leaving now, a hugely disappointing result but next weeks task is clear, Two home wins mean we're on 41 points from 23 matches with Edinburgh away to come?

Ipswich on 30 points from 20 matches need 11 points from their remaining four fixtures which include trips to Newcastle and Redcar.

I'll be there next week watching us put the wrongs from tonight right.

Is Sophie going back next week after watching that rubbish Team.

I would also like to say thanks to Ash Morris who had bike trouble tonight but has been superb for us..hope to see him back next season.

• Like 1

Is Sophie going back next week after watching that rubbish Team.

Sophie will not be coming back, she's taken a keen eye on Anders and she seemed disinterested about the whole trip until she saw him.

Sophie will not be coming back, she's taken a keen eye on Anders and she seemed disinterested about the whole trip until she saw him.

you told us cook was head snd shoulders above anything at PL level..... Erm :)

Just leaving now, a hugely disappointing result but next weeks task is clear, Two home wins mean we're on 41 points from 23 matches with Edinburgh away to come?

Ipswich on 30 points from 20 matches need 11 points from their remaining four fixtures which include trips to Newcastle and Redcar.

I'll be there next week watching us put the wrongs from tonight right.

if you dont win the 2nd meeting against workington im sure the bspa will investigate match fixing

• Like 1

Sophie will not be coming back

Gutted for you as I heard she got hit by a bit of flying shale and deflated
  • Like 6

Gutted for you,but now you have got the hang of it I'm sure there are plenty more fish in the sea.I would worry more about the Panthers though given that performance.

if you dont win the 2nd meeting against workington im sure the bspa will investigate match fixing

Will Hansen be out for revenge after being snubbed by the p***ers?

He must have been hanging on the phone for months waiting for the past few days to happen.

Just heard the track was really rough and rutted and jye had struggled to hang on to the bike in his last ride so had to turn down the heat 14 ride.

I bet Ged is spitting feathers after that result tonight but I have to say Redcar were impressive (or we were crap!). Osterguards form is still a worry..looks to have no pace in his motors. Holub looked quicker though on Lambert's engine.

• Like 1

Hang back! We need to make sure we get our results before we make fun of others.

it was ha ha ha to all the rubbish about going unbeaten, not that we will make the play offs

Nobody is the least bit surprised your girlfriend is eyeing up other men, even the 70 year old gate attendant is a better option :cheers:

It's going to be the night we announce our play-off intentions and the likes of Somerset and Glasgow start to panic.

Anders and Cook to both go unbeaten, I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers. :drink:

You are right - Somerset and Glasgow are shi**ing themselves, but through laughing at your postings!

• Like 1

You go and watch the double header on sunday and i'll look after Sophie for you , better chance of a good result there I think. How does that nursery rhyme/ song go Polly put the kettle on and Sophie take it off again but it wont be the kettle she will be taking off.