Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Peterborough V Redcar 29/8/16

Boom ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

• Like 1

It's going to be the night we announce our play-off intentions and the likes of Somerset and Glasgow start to panic.

Anders and Cook to both go unbeaten, I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers. :drink:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooopss.

• Like 3

Well done you Bears great result.

• Like 2

Pussycats should be grateful that Ash and Jakobsen played fair and both won a heat...

• Like 1

The changes have obviously worked, that's the first point the Panthers have got at home since July 15th :drink:

• Like 6

I was always confident the support from Suffolk and Essex would pay dividends.

And it did.

Way to go Redcar Bears!

And I've said all season that jye Etheridge is a good rider. He just needed time and rides.

Can't believe the clown of a Redcar team manager didn't put him in heat 14. Jeez he was on paid 11!

• Like 3

Just leaving now, a hugely disappointing result but next weeks task is clear, Two home wins mean we're on 41 points from 23 matches with Edinburgh away to come?

Ipswich on 30 points from 20 matches need 11 points from their remaining four fixtures which include trips to Newcastle and Redcar.

I'll be there next week watching us put the wrongs from tonight right.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

I'll be there next week watching us put the wrongs from tonight right.

and you'll still be there the week after that, and the week after that, and so on ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ooopss.

Hang back! We need to make sure we get our results before we make fun of others.

• Like 1

Wow..we are really making it difficult for ourselves..that solitary point leaves it in our hands though..looking at ippo's fixtures with Newcastle home and away I still think we'll just sneak it..and also Sheffield ain't home and dry yet and neither are Edinburgh should we beat them..well done Redcar..who knew Bellego could be so fast..Etheridge was the difference though..it's certainly an exciting end to the season and makes next week's double header exciting/nerve wracking but with no room for failure..hope Halsey and Hall can get some practice in at the Showground.. they'll need it.

Edited by Lukas

Wow..we are really making it difficult for ourselves..that solitary point leaves it in our hands though..looking at ippo's fixtures with Newcastle home and away I still think we'll just sneak it..and also Sheffield ain't home and dry yet and neither are Edinburgh should we best them..well done Redcar..who new Bellego could be so fast..Etheridge was the difference though..it's certainly an exciting end to the season and makes next week's double header exciting but with no room for failure.

I'm buzzing for next week, I've never felt like this before for a Panthers match

I only normally feel like this for big Spurs games and when Sophie wants to play dress up.