British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProperSport

Speedway Gp's 2017

All you hyping Prague, is the taxi situation improved? As I've been ripped off a few times and it used to be a common problem that the numbers on their meters went so fast you could not even follow them...

All you hyping Prague, is the taxi situation improved? As I've been ripped off a few times and it used to be a common problem that the numbers on their meters went so fast you could not even follow them...

JUST make sure you get one of the authorised taxis.

• Like 1

Only used a taxi once to get from the airport and just agreed a price before hand. Cost more than jumping on a bus/tram but as there were 4 of us we agreed it was easier than lugging 4 lots of luggage around.

agree a price before getting in the taxi and you dont get ripped off.

Don`t use the taxi`s, I always get the airport transfers from airport to hotel and then the return journey, in Prague I buy the tickets for the tram/bus/metro.

Don`t use the taxi`s, I always get the airport transfers from airport to hotel and then the return journey, in Prague I buy the tickets for the tram/bus/metro.

But its so easy... Lol

Last time in Prague wondered around the center to find the shuttle bus stop and not doing it again. It's either taxi to train station or straight to Pardubice.

But its so easy... Lol

Last time in Prague wondered around the center to find the shuttle bus stop and not doing it again. It's either taxi to train station or straight to Pardubice.

Prague`s public service is one of the big pluses of the city, how you managed to cock it up is beyond me, I`m quite happy to admit to not being the sharpest when it comes to this kind of thing but if I can manage it I think everyone else will.

We too only ever used trams in Prague and prebooked airport transfers prior to going aswell - been for the last 3 years and not once used a taxi.

• Like 1

We too only ever used trams in Prague and prebooked airport transfers prior to going aswell - been for the last 3 years and not once used a taxi.

Me to and I have found no problems.

Only used a taxi once to get from the airport and just agreed a price before hand. Cost more than jumping on a bus/tram but as there were 4 of us we agreed it was easier than lugging 4 lots of luggage around.

Taxi booked, fixed price, door to door with two scheduled pitstops. Saves 2 hrs of hassle and beverages are free. And back on monday.