British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon 29.8.16

Well it seems that Wolves fans have little faith in their club today at this double header to start a topic for either of the meetings.

Swindon are the second half of this double header and visit needing to get some points to keep ahead of Lakeside and keep their place in the top four for the play offs.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2755

If the roobins click they can get something out of this.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Well it seems that Wolves fans have little faith in their club today at this double header to start a topic for either of the meetings.

Swindon are the second half of this double header and visit needing to get some points to keep ahead of Lakeside and keep their place in the top four for the play offs.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2755

If the roobins click they can get something out of this.

Nah. We'll bother when the really important matches begin :P:D

It's going to be an interesting evening what with Sky and their delays being there and the track having to do 30 heats. A recipe for a 'strange' result? We'll see.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Sam masters rr by the looks of it he's not riding

Agreed Orlov. A team that's been chasing top spot all season versus play off hopefuls and it hardly raises a murmur on here.

This is the business end of the season and judging by the lack of activity on the on the EL forum a general air of apathy prevails.

Chapman and co need to take note of this for the AGM as it doesn't bode well for the future of the sport in the UK.

Anyway back to today, I agree, think the Budgies could nick something out of this especially with Rohan's form being what it is.... :D

Surely the track will be have to re_layed as it is another meeting other wise not really fair on swindon as wolves will be dialed into track conditions

Sam masters rr by the looks of it he's not riding

Harris.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Surprised to see Karlsson back so soon after his injury :shock:

• Like 3

So pleased to see Peter Karlsson has recovered from his little knock. Wouldn't want Wolves to use a rubbish guest again :wink:

Surprised to see Karlsson back so soon after his injury :shock:

Great Minds :t:

So pleased to see Peter Karlsson has recovered from his little knock. Wouldn't want Wolves to use a rubbish guest again :wink:

Great Minds :t:

Tongue in cheek I'm sure however given both our injury problems we can only hope that we can both out out competitive teams.

Tongue in cheek I'm sure however given both our injury problems we can only hope that we can both out out competitive teams.

If you count Greaves and Perry being as competative as our normal edr's.I doubt it but you never know.Should have got Bates if they could now that would have been more competative.

Harris for Masters should be but again you never know.

But as edr's are pretty important in the current format,i think Lynn have been dealt another big blow in our injury hit season.

If you count Greaves and Perry being as competative as our normal edr's.I doubt it but you never know.Should have got Bates if they could now that would have been more competative.

Harris for Masters should be but again you never know.

But as edr's are pretty important in the current format,i think Lynn have been dealt another big blow in our injury hit season.

Nice understatement :t::D

• Like 1

Good track staff and a 20 minute regrade before the second meeting will be fine and the real test will be if there are any mechanical or injury worries with the home team from the first fixture.

Tai Woffinden, Fredrik Lindgren and Chris Harris is a virtually unbeatable trio around Monmore and backing them up are Thorssell and Karlsson so it's hard to see anyone getting much when they visit Wolverhampton with that team.

Both matches should be comfortable home wins and the play offs secured.

• Like 1

Hope we can get a point as we need to stay ahead of Lakeside.

• Like 1

Doyley at the top of his game, Tungate in the form of his life, Morris showing a glimpse of his former self.....10 point defeat :(

• Like 1