British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon 29.8.16

Lets hope Swindon are better than Kings Lynn, this has been dross thus far.

Swindon will be better,and i can see them taking a point if not more.Can't wait for our season to end,then i can go and watch Peterborough in the play-offs hopefully ;) .

• Like 1

We ve been saying all year that we are very weak and have been so injury dictated. When we need a guest we can't find one. Tonight we field just 2 adequate riders, the rest is substandard. To complete the team we have to use 2 NL reserves, so this was always going to be a one sided affair.

Listening to Tatum, you get the impression he's surprised how poor Lynn are. Tell it like it is......

Edited by GRW123

3 is no easier than 5.

This is true 1,3 and 5 race pretty much the same opposition now in the current race format.

• Like 1

Grand Prix rider guesting for a double-upper? Am I correct? The guest situation is getting ridiculous.

Surely, at the very most, it should be a PL rider for a double upper?

Masters is 5 rides away from being a GP rider! You do him a diservice.

However I do get your point regards double uppers.

In truth some of the double uppers (Masters, King, Cook, Lambert ) are too good to be replaced by inadequate PL riders. Particularly those good enough to hold down an EL heat leader berth.

Edited by stevebrum

KL are awful

Hey,we won at Belle Vue last week :wink:

• Like 1

Masters is 5 rides away from being a GP rider! You do him a diservice.

However I do get your point regards double uppers.

In truth some of the double uppers (Masters, King, Cook, Lambert ) are too good to be replaced by inadequate PL riders. Particularly those good enough to hold down an EL heat leader berth.

Nothing to do with how good Masters might be.

A GP rider for a double upper makes no sense.

A PL rider would, of course, include other double uppers also. Although I'd call Cook a double downer if there is such a thing.

Nothing to do with how good Masters might be.

A GP rider for a double upper makes no sense.

A PL rider would, of course, include other double uppers also. Although I'd call Cook a double downer if there is such a thing.

a rider with a lower average replacing a rider with a higher one makes perfect sense ...surely that has always been the rule

• Like 2

Well, my favourite part of that first meeting was the Kelvin / Chris combo. Thought they came across very well as a pairing.

• Like 1

Lets hope Swindon are better than Kings Lynn, this has been dross thus far.

Can't believe Sky picked this meeting to show, oh yes I do, Tai rides for Wolves ;)

So Thorssell scores a paid maximum and yet he's not interviewed unlike Tai.

Special mention to Harris. He's on holiday in Cornwell when Wolves asked him to guest so travelled from his holiday to guest for them. Not many that would show that kind of commitment to guest. 👍🏻

• Like 1