Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon 29.8.16

What a bizarre exclusion. Is the ref drunk?

Got to feel for Tungate there as have seen others get away with similar.

4 from Lindgren again is very poor.

Brilliant guesting from Harris. 11+1 and 11+2 tonight

• Like 1

The track that brings some of the best racing anywhere as evidenced time and time again.

It's a travesty some of the bigger tracks like Swindon and Kings Lynn produce poor racing considering by being bigger they are meant to be better. They aren't.

It's more to do with track shape and width but the best races shown tonight were all from Belle Vue.

• Like 1

Surely Rosco should've looked at replacing Sedgy as he really is a weak link?.

To be fair he's been struggling looks very tentative but guess thats his riding style, Nick poor tonight Grash looked quick but for some reason never took advantage at times but the reserves look hopeless...Wrighty has been a big letdown away generally for us this year

It's more to do with track shape and width but the best races shown tonight were all from Belle Vue.

Fair point, whilst the best races from Swindon the other week were the wolves highlights.

Imagine how silly you might feel after slagging off Krys Kasprzak all year for your number 1 to only score 11 from 10 tonight and now have a significantly lower average than KK. :P

Ouch!

7.50 vs 8.04

Edited by SCB

Imagine how silly you might feel after slagging off Krys Kasprzak all year for your number 1 to only score 11 from 10 tonight and now have a significantly lower average than KK. :P

Ouch!

Aah bless , you must be so happy that your great number one lead you into the play offs. Oops.

Maybe you might have had more points if he hadn't missed a 6th of your meetings.

Wonder which is better, an ever present number one in the play offs I think trumps it.

Kasprzak as I've already stated has had a much better year than I expected but you will always see him miss matches and have some poor meetings standard.

Correct me if I'm wrong .

Tbf, I and other Bees fans have been critical of him missing meetings for the SEC rounds. I never have been happy with it, either with KK himself or our management for running in them dates.

Peason almost drooling over Tai, i'm just waiting for the "dip him in honey and deliver him to my dressing room" comment.

Heat 10, no fork cover for TW?

He didn't have any last week either,a sponsorship opportunity possibly?