British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

Poole could well be stronger with Hans out. Already Kasprzak is in and if that continues in the play offs then Poole will be favourites.

I agree that this nonsense is getting out of hand regarding riders making up any excuses not to ride in the UK.

Ever since Poland have been throwing outrageous amounts of cash about , riders have been taking the urine out of british speedway. Either commit to a full season right until the end, or dont bother at all. Even Iversen is taking the mick now , its getting pathetic.

What these riders dont understand is as soon as they areno longer world class, they wont be paid top dollar in Poland and will want to come back to the uk to build up a retirement fund.

Holder has shown little interest for poole all season, hasnt missed many meetings but his form for someone doing so well abroad is poor. Iversen is struggling everywhere this season in fairness.

Something must be done this season, plan fixtures around gps and riders sign a contract that if they miss a meeting without a doctors note or a very legimate reason, they are fined say £5000.

Or just ban gp riders full stop next season and re shape the leagues.

Gp riders with the possible exception of Doyle (who lets be fair is a newcomer to the gp's really) dont put full effort into this league an havent done for a while.

Holder is flying everywhere bar for Poole.

Iversen is struggling and has missed meetings , same wtih Jonsson and Zagar

Wouldnt surprise me if Doyle is the only gp rider here next year though this may change if he feels he could be world champion.

Our league will always be considered last resort for most riders. Hence no Janowski, Pawlick or Tai.

Gp riders with the possible exception of Doyle (who lets be fair is a newcomer to the gp's really) dont put full effort into this league an havent done for a while.

You not watched Chris Harris in this league for a while then!!!
  • Like 2

Poole could well be stronger with Hans out. Already Kasprzak is in and if that continues in the play offs then Poole will be favourites.

Holder is flying everywhere bar for Poole.

Iversen is struggling and has missed meetings , same wtih Jonsson and Zagar

Wouldnt surprise me if Doyle is the only gp rider here next year though this may change if he feels he could be world champion.

Our league will always be considered last resort for most riders. Hence no Janowski, Pawlick or Tai.

Holder rode pretty well at Belle Vue and i am sure he will ride well in the play offs, just need Buckowski to get his act together and we could get back on track.Hans being out could be a bonus, never want to see riders injured but could be a blessing in disguise.

True, maybe i should have said riders with a chance in the gp's lol

Holder rode pretty well at Belle Vue and i am sure he will ride well in the play offs, just need Buckowski to get his act together and we could get back on track.Hans being out could be a bonus, never want to see riders injured but could be a blessing in disguise.

Holder can do well at Belle Vue might struggle at Wolves.

Nice to debate with a proper speedway fan and not a blue tint.

• Like 1

i was trully amazed that hans and holder wasnt at the second meeting they both looked fine..

hans to be out for the rest of the season is rubbish.. pay off so they can get someone else in i guess.. stinks of cheating..

cannot understand how that can be allowed at all...

So all at Leicester last night just imagined Fricke spearing Andersen then? As has been reported elsewhere, it looks like Andersen is out for the season, and will miss the GP challenge on Saturday.

Await apology.

Genuinelly think the only issue with GP stars not riding in the UK is the travelling. Would expect to see Belle Vue and Poole both running with top #1s next season though.

does well here but is no where in the GP's.

So all at Leicester last night just imagined Fricke spearing Andersen then? As has been reported elsewhere, it looks like Andersen is out for the season, and will miss the GP challenge on Saturday.

Await apology.

i dont need to apologies.. although i didnt hear about the crash.. i hope he is ok.. he is a nice guy.. but if it will make you happy SS... I am sorry lol

does well here but is no where in the GP's.

Think if you look hard enough you will see he is 15th

So Hans has broken finger rather than a broken hand and a head injury. Also said in the Echo that Matt didn't sign anyone in time. So it is just whether we need to sign someone in place of Hans.

So Hans has broken finger rather than a broken hand and a head injury. Also said in the Echo that Matt didn't sign anyone in time. So it is just whether we need to sign someone in place of Hans.

Hans rode for Coventry after he had broke his finger against Swindon so he might not be out long.

We can use guests but that isn't ideal and although he said we have missed the boat as regards the deadline i'm sure we can sign an injury replacement if needed.

CONCERNED Pirates chief Matt Ford fears Hans Andersen's season may be over.

The Danish star withdrew from last night's meeting at Leicester – in which Poole suffered a 52-38 defeat – following a collision with Pirates guest Max Fricke.

Andersen was kept in hospital in Leicester overnight before returning to Denmark this morning and Ford reported that the former Grand Prix charger had sustained a broken finger and a head injury.

Ford confirmed it was too late for Pirates to make permanent team changes, with Krzysztof Kasprzak enlisted to guest for Thursday's home fixture against Belle Vue.

The promoter told the Daily Echo: "I only know Hans has a broken finger on his left hand. We are waiting for a proper diagnosis because he also hit his head quite badly.

"The loss of Hans, which we believe will probably be his season end, is a major loss.

"There's never a good time for these things but of course when we can't bring anyone else in at this point, it does make life very difficult."

Ford is hopeful Chris Holder will be fit for the clash with Belle Vue after the Aussie ace pulled out of yesterday's trip to Leicester due to toothache and a migraine.

Earlier in the day, the Sydneysider had bagged a 10 paid 11 haul in the 49-41 loss to the Aces at the National Speedway Stadium.

Ford added: "I'm hoping Chris will be fit to return but we will have to take that as it comes over the next day or two.

"I'm hoping he has managed to arrange something to get the problem solved."

So if Hans is out for the season - not yet confirmed incidentally as he flew back to Denmark this morning for further tests after a night in hospital in Leicester - then the rest of Poole's League meetings should be covered by guests.

There is a 7-day window before the play-offs to sign a permanent replacement for the play-offs if required.

So if Hans is out for the season - not yet confirmed incidentally as he flew back to Denmark this morning for further tests after a night in hospital in Leicester - then the rest of Poole's League meetings should be covered by guests.

There is a 7-day window before the play-offs to sign a permanent replacement for the play-offs if required.

So we could get Pawlicki or Madsen in for the play offs, sounds a better option than a fully fit Hans!

So we could get Pawlicki or Madsen in for the play offs, sounds a better option than a fully fit Hans!

Madsen at Wolves?? You have to be joking!
  • Like 1