British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

Cant believe people are shocked Pedersen is scoring as he is.

He is way past his best but still scoring solidly enough , OK nothing special but lets be honest he hasnt been a genuine 9 pointer since about 2008 now. Long gone are the days of being a top rider but still steady enough at reserve.

As for people saying hes boring and always has been, i find that a myth just like i did when people said it about leigh lanham. I seen pedersen and paul fry have a few superb races at swindon in the pl and over the years have seen bjarne involved in some super races on the tv.

Hes been a great servant to UK speedway, time he hangs up his el boots after this season though. Would be nice to see him have one final season in the PL with newcastle where it all started, i am still pretty sure he could easily average 9 in the premier league.

Remenber him best at Arena July 2005. Spent most the day on the M25, Middlo was stuck further behind us. Mike Golding sub'd as team manger and put him up werever he could. Bjarne scored 22+1, one heat off 15m back if I remember. Hero. :approve:

• Like 3

Remenber him best at Arena July 2005. Spent most the day on the M25, Middlo was stuck further behind us. Mike Golding sub'd as team manger and put him up werever he could. Bjarne scored 22+1, one heat off 15m back if I remember. Hero. :approve:

Remember that day very well, he was amazing that day.

• Like 1

Yep I would just keep Brady and Ellis and possibly Holder (not sure what the situation is with him?).

Apparently C.Holder might quit? Kacper G seemed like he might ride for us again. Matt might send Brady or Jack out on loan, big risk with both of them for next year.

Apparently C.Holder might quit? Kacper G seemed like he might ride for us again. Matt might send Brady or Jack out on loan, big risk with both of them for next year.

Jack is riding in Blue Riband isn't he? Might depend on how he does in that.

Who is riding in the Blue Riband, KK and Kacper will ride. I think it might be J.Holder ahead of Brady. Brady could do with a loan to Lakeside or the lions or if anyone go's up next year like Glasgow could be a great loan.

Who is riding in the Blue Riband, KK and Kacper will ride. I think it might be J.Holder ahead of Brady. Brady could do with a loan to Lakeside or the lions or if anyone go's up next year like Glasgow could be a great loan.

Bit harsh to punish Brady by sending him to Lakeside or Leicester! Glasgow will be one hell of a drive every week. I think we should keep him, only going to get better.

What quit before the playoffs, or next season at Poole??

What quit before the playoffs, or next season at Poole??

Next season at Poole. Can See KK and Magic or Lindback or Dudek being the big hitters for Poole. I think Matt will want two big hitters again.

Yeah but you said apparently Holder might quit like something had been said or heard?

There are a lot of people saying Holder won't be back next season. But it is based on what Holder has said on twitter.
  • Like 1

Bit harsh to punish Brady by sending him to Lakeside or Leicester! Glasgow will be one hell of a drive every week. I think we should keep him, only going to get better.

Why not Leicester???? Look what happened to Jason Doyle when he came to Leicester, was a Premier League Heat Leader, nothing more....

And now look at him......!!!!!

You only need to look at Holders scores in Sweden and Poland to see that UK doesn't appear to be his priority anymore.

Much like some other 'top riders' who struggle to beat mediocre opposition maybe time to cut these guys loose and restructure.

You only need to look at Holders scores in Sweden and Poland to see that UK doesn't appear to be his priority anymore.

Much like some other 'top riders' who struggle to beat mediocre opposition maybe time to cut these guys loose and restructure.

Why not Leicester???? Look what happened to Jason Doyle when he came to Leicester, was a Premier League Heat Leader, nothing more....

And now look at him......!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why the laughing mate, Doyley is now realising his potenial.

• Like 1