Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Belle Vue 1st September 2016

Harry 'Loads-a-money' Enfield is a regular visitor I understand!! ;-) ;-)

Doesn't matter if you finish 2nd, 3rd, or 4th.

As proved last year when you picked Coventry who had finished 2nd.

Depends if you deem choosing whether you go away first or not as important.

Who has got the actual best car park, Poole or Belle Vue? My mate tells me Belle Vue's is fantastic.

• Like 1

As Hans is no longer injured, shouldn't he be back in Poole's starting line up. ???

Last time I checked he had a broken finger...which is considered an injury!

• Like 1

Who has got the actual best car park, Poole or Belle Vue? My mate tells me Belle Vue's is fantastic.

who cares

you really think poole will win by 22? Sounds like you are writing off the aces chances of being champs if you don't think they can get within 20 of Poole away, as Aces aren't going to beat any play off rival by 20 at home. Aces surely have to be aiming for a point here

i fancy Poole by 10 especially as they will be stronger with KK in for the 'injured' Hans.

Holder should outscore Zagar

Ellis is good at home so should outscore Steve Worrall

KK is better than any of Nicholls Cook and Fricke.

I would expect Kurtz to do better than Fricke

Buck has been poor so his score may prove pivotal.

Newman and Bjarne should outscore their direct opposition.

Obviously all the above wont happen but the majority will which would see a Poole win

• Like 1

pretty much agree gavan except,nothing between ellis and s worrall and fricke may outscore kurtz. kk is a massive boost for poole,going for apoole win by enough to secure a hypothetical aggregate victory just to get the aces thinking

pretty much agree gavan except,nothing between ellis and s worrall and fricke may outscore kurtz. kk is a massive boost for poole,going for apoole win by enough to secure a hypothetical aggregate victory just to get the aces thinking

Except it means nothing as we will have to go to Wolves for the semi and they will likely stuff us. Anyway, we shall see what happens on Monday but if we get 40 I will be suprised.

Weather is lovely down here in beautiful Dorset. Looking forward to a cracking speedway meeting.

Having KK another Pole in the side will definitely help Buzz!

50-42 to Poole

Edited by Skidder1

Your mate mustn`t have been to Belle Vue then.

you really think poole will win by 22? Sounds like you are writing off the aces chances of being champs if you don't think they can get within 20 of Poole away, as Aces aren't going to beat any play off rival by 20 at home. Aces surely have to be aiming for a point here

If you look at the sides man for man round Poole then yes I think we will get beaten up tonight,the win earlier on in the season was a one off, albeit a fabulous one off and it won't be repeated tonight.

I hope i'm wrong,but doubt it.

Last time against Belle Vue Kurtz and Ellis got 8 from reserve and Pedersen and Newman got 9 from the main body.

Steve Worrall got 12 from reserve last time and Richie 3 from the main team. Jacobs got 1.

I would expect the Poole reserves tonight Pedersen and Newman to get 13 or 14 between them minimum and the Belle Vue reserves maybe 8.

I would also expect Ellis and Kurtz to get more than 9 between them as well.

Add in last time Hans and Joonas got 15 and this time its a stronger pair in Buck and KK, then i would expect Poole by at least 10.

As i said earlier this is speedway it doesnt pan out the way it should, but the riding order tonight is more beneficial to Poole then it was last time. (i.e Newman not at heat leader and Holder not waste at 4)

Poole are definitely stronger with KK and this should be a home win. Wolves will go to the top of the league if we lose by more than 6 until tomorrow, when normal service should be resumed.

Edited by Aces51