British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Glasgow Vs Sheffield (pl) 04/09/16

Garrity could well go unbeaten tomorrow.

Quite possible his Premier League form this season has been going really well.

Garrity could well go unbeaten tomorrow.

Doubt it infact he won't.

Ya can't really be sure though.

Just a pity I can't stand the guy.

Ya can't really be sure though.

Aye i can he won't.

Would be nice if he did though wouldn't it.

No.

Bit confidence coming from the Glasgow camp regarding our Jason.

All I going to say is the ladis in the form of his life and come the Play Offs (if we qualify) is bang on to take over the number 1 role from Steady.

Your boys will need to be on their top form to live with him, you have been warned.

Edited by spin king
  • Like 1

Bit confidence coming from the Glasgow camp regarding our Jason.

All I going to say is the ladis in the form of his life and come the Play Offs (if we qualify) is bang on to take over the number 1 role from Steady.

Your boys will need to be on their top form to live with him, you have been warned.

Not doubting the Guy's ability he clearly has it i am just basing it on his Glasgow performances which are erratic at best, but in terms off confidence you need to be especially at home were we are normally very good similar to yourself in that respect.

Weather expected to be good. Excitement promised, #COYT

Hope so , pissing down in Paisley at the moment and it looks like it's settled in for the night .

Should be an entertaining meeting tomorrow , our top two will need to recover their home form with some really big meetings looming , this could actually be a dress rehearsal for the play offs , should we not make second place in the qualifying tournament .

Sheffield are a bit hard to fathom out , we know what to expect from Stead , but the rest apart from Greaves have been very unpredictable round Ashfield . All have been impressive and not so impressive in their appearances .

So the hope is , a dry day , a well prepared track and the tractor racing kept to a minimum . oh and a home win

• Like 1

Hope so , pissing down in Paisley at the moment and it looks like it's settled in for the night .

Should be an entertaining meeting tomorrow , our top two will need to recover their home form with some really big meetings looming , this could actually be a dress rehearsal for the play offs , should we not make second place in the qualifying tournament .

Sheffield are a bit hard to fathom out , we know what to expect from Stead , but the rest apart from Greaves have been very unpredictable round Ashfield . All have been impressive and not so impressive in their appearances .

So the hope is , a dry day , a well prepared track and the tractor racing kept to a minimum . oh and a home win

It's always bloody raining in Paisley.

What do you think of the Strictly Come Dancing line up so far Paul?

It's always bloody raining in Paisley.

What do you think of the Strictly Come Dancing line up so far Paul?

I would rather set fire to my armpits than sit through that nonsense :shock:

• Like 4

Not even the pretty ladies in skimpy outfits ;)

Not even the pretty ladies in skimpy outfits ;)

Not even worth watching it for that . Is there anything more ridiculous a human being can do than dancing ? I think not

• Like 1