British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Panthers V Rye House Followed By Panthers V Workington 4/9/2016 @2.30pm

Looking forward to this... (30 heats) of racing... With the new look Panthers.

Lots of track work going on this week........

Come on Panthers..

With the new look Panthers.

And the winner of the guess the Panthers riding order competition wins a Morrisey Fan mug.

Edited by Crump99

And the winner of the guess the Panthers riding order competition wins a Morrisey Fan mug.

1 Cook

2 Hall

3 Oystergaard

4 Thompsen

5 Bjerre

6 Holub

7 Halsey

Will he be presenting it in person ? :party:

1 Cook

2 Hall

3 Oystergaard

4 Thompsen

5 Bjerre

6 Holub

7 Halsey

Will he be presenting it in person ? :party:

Is Thompsen another late new signing?

What happened to that new young Dane you brought in only last week? wink

Easy mistake to make, us Panthers supporters are capable of that , but what surprised me is an Ipswich supporter managed to spot it. wink

I added that because he's going to take the P out of his average. Good spot tho bruv :D

• Like 1

rye to sneak a point or two , maybe three or four .

but you should get all the points going against workington as we are poor away from home , as peterborough are at home .. interesting meeting for all parties ..

but you have craig cook and we have nobody special . if peterborough was closer i would have have gone .

two hours travelling time is way too much .lol

rye to sneak a point or two , maybe three or four .

but you should get all the points going against workington as we are poor away from home , as peterborough are at home .. interesting meeting for all parties ..

but you have craig cook and we have nobody special . if peterborough was closer i would have have gone .

two hours travelling time is way too much .lol

If you can do it in 2 hours you'll have to borrow the Morrissey Fan fantasy car .

• Like 2

Looking forward to this... (30 heats) of racing... With the new look Panthers.

Lots of track work going on this week........

Come on Panthers..

Are you going spencebel? If so I might bump into you somewhere and say 'Hello,' if I can remember what you look like as I am notably terrible with faces. Judging by the comments the Panthers promotion use the annoying alphabetical method for programmes like Coventry so it looks like I'm going to have a lot of writing to do when I get there. :lol: Looking forward to Sunday as I've only been once this season since I started to attend Leicester matches as it's a sight lot nearer than Peterborough ~ just 4 miles up the road.

• Like 1

Some people must have new Panthers thread started alerts set up .

Edited by scoobydoo

Are you going spencebel? If so I might bump into you somewhere and say 'Hello,' if I can remember what you look like as I am notably terrible with faces. Judging by the comments the Panthers promotion use the annoying alphabetical method for programmes like Coventry so it looks like I'm going to have a lot of writing to do when I get there. :lol: Looking forward to Sunday as I've only been once this season since I started to attend Leicester matches as it's a sight lot nearer than Peterborough ~ just 4 miles up the road.

This is on my list of meetings to attend too Gemini. I will be the one shouting: "Come On Cameron" at the top of my voice before each of his heats, wearing shorts and a pink top plus my much loved Steinlager baseball cap that I lost and retrieved from the car park at The Abbey last week. If you think you recognise me, please feel free to throw something at me, or simply say "hello macca".

• Like 2

This is on my list of meetings to attend too Gemini. I will be the one shouting: "Come On Cameron" at the top of my voice before each of his heats, wearing shorts and a pink top plus my much loved Steinlager baseball cap that I lost and retrieved from the car park at The Abbey last week. If you think you recognise me, please feel free to throw something at me, or simply say "hello macca".

Every one in the stadium will know who you are Macca come heat 3 when Cameron rolls up to the tapes !

• Like 2

I take it you've been to Peterborough before? It's not the pink top I'm concerned about but the shorts. :shock: You do realise no matter how sunny it is it still gets damn cold at the showground? I'll look out for you as I should recognise that attire, complete with goose pimples. :lol: I'll have two black/white Border Collies with me so should be pretty easy to spot.