British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Panthers V Rye House Followed By Panthers V Workington 4/9/2016 @2.30pm

You do realise no matter how sunny it is it still gets damn cold at the showground?

Don't tell them that. Spot the underdressed newbie :shock: is part of the complete entertainment package :)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if it's normal pricing for entry to just the Workington meeting at 5pm? Don't think I will be able to make both and doubt any Worky fans want to pay extra to watch both.

Doubt it as never been to a double header when you can attend one merging and not the other but worth asking management

I plan to be at this..it will leave only Stoke I haven't visited yet this year. I've seen Workington away a few times on my travels this season...so not expecting too much from them!

whereas last time I saw the Rockets at Alwalton they won!

Edited by Mike.Butler

Certainly will not apply to Rathbone.

1 Cook

2 Hall

3 Oystergaard

4 Thompsen

5 Bjerre

6 Holub

7 Halsey

Will he be presenting it in person ? :party:

Seems to be well happy with the affordable pricing structure so no1 cheerleader could well do that, but just in case anyone wishes to print a racecard, that line-up will be re-jigged to put a spanner in the works and scupper your attempt :)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

£24 for Adults is a bargain, They could have charged £30 and I wouldn't have complained.

you wont even be there ........................ . ( posted today @ 3.51 pm . some job that you have)

Every one in the stadium will know who you are Macca come heat 3 when Cameron rolls up to the tapes !

What are you suggesting buddy, lol?

I take it you've been to Peterborough before? It's not the pink top I'm concerned about but the shorts. :shock: You do realise no matter how sunny it is it still gets damn cold at the showground? I'll look out for you as I should recognise that attire, complete with goose pimples. :lol: I'll have two black/white Border Collies with me so should be pretty easy to spot.

Pink to match some of Cam's colour scheme. Though strangely forgot it for Owlerton tonight....

Certainly not my first visit - I think that was in the early 80's and always used to stand on the back straight, well curve really. Was in the pits for that awful 4TT in 1987 doping and oiling for Dave Jackson. Seriously, the EoES is no chillier than Foxhall.

Don't tell them that. Spot the underdressed newbie :shock: is part of the complete entertainment package :)

Hardly a newbie, but always happy to add to the entertainment

• Like 1

Do you not go on your phone during your break?

no . i dont get a break . just thought when you made a post to this forum , the post via mobile came up. where as from a laptop/desk top it was just a normal post . i maybe wrong tho .

can anyone put me right ?

Dr James Kildare maybe!

no . i dont get a break . just thought when you made a post to this forum , the post via mobile came up. where as from a laptop/desk top it was just a normal post . i maybe wrong tho .

definately a Doctor for your obsession with the lad.

definately a Doctor for your obsession with the lad.

i am his biggest fan . love his stories .

remind me to edit onE of your posts crumppet 99

Edited by jenga

remind me to edit on of your posts crumppet 99

Memory also going and comedy delusions, it's more serious that I thought doctor.

Anyway, back on track, Sunday's weather looks spot on with a bit of natural watering on Saturday that may help or hinder.

Edited by Crump99