British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Panthers V Rye House Followed By Panthers V Workington 4/9/2016 @2.30pm

Deluded, Bjerre is the best rider in the PL.

Even a 15 point max will not make up for the shortcomings of the three H's and an unpredictable Ulrich!!!!.

Bjerre is the best rider in the PL.

Another to add to your long list of ridiculous comments

• Like 2

Even a 15 point max will not make up for the shortcomings of the three H's and an unpredictable Ulrich!!!!.

He's been at the dressage today Rodders and the fumes from the dung will have played havoc with his thought process so you need to make allowances.

Deluded, Bjerre is the best rider in the PL.

so where is cookie now then ?

please get off morrisseeyyss case . you know he only posts good stuff . i feel if a few fans get to him , he may actually pay a visit to a speedway meeting in the real world ... .

must have a lot of t breaks tho !

long may he continue to post and dig that rather large hole for himself , keep digging boy , you will find the truth eventually and when you find it , you wont know what it is ...

Edited by jenga

Hall and Holub could quite easily score 7-10 between them both meetings

Hall and Holub could quite easily score 7-10 between them both meetings

I find it hard to share your confidence and I don't think i'm alone, Hall and Holub's averages are low for one reason and if they can do what you are suggesting then I for one will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

Holub scored ok against Redcar, looked quick when in contention. I think we will see Holub score 12+ for both meetings

Holub scored ok against Redcar, looked quick when in contention. I think we will see Holub score 12+ for both meetings

I hope you're right but I certainly wouldn't put my money on it.

• Like 1

I find it hard to share your confidence and I don't think i'm alone, Hall and Holub's averages are low for one reason and if they can do what you are suggesting then I for one will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm pretty

I'm pretty

sure worky will be most accomodating

he beat some pretty classy riders in the meeting v redcar.. ! ....not . but fair play to him for having the booboos to stick it out this long ...

reason for edit.........thought there was a naughty word filter on here .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Heeps

You need to get out of your EL bubble dear

Ah....got him now. I did check the Workington and Rye House teams before asking so don't know how I missed him. :oops:

I am oddly looking forward to this one (or two) with yet another new exciting panthers line up (please forgive the sarcasm, I actually think something needed to be done). I expect us to win both but then again I expected us to beat Ipswich, the then bottom of the league Scunny, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Redcar, so what do I know? Not very much obviously. However, I live in hope that the mighty Panthers finally produce a good performance for the suffering home fans. I have no doubt Cookie will do the business and hope Ully finally regains some form and as for the rest I really don't know but as an optimist, albeit a slightly pessemistic one, I forecast a huge three point victory against RH and a sound thrashing of Workington by 46 points to 44.

Anyway, I look forward to some good racing regardless of the results and can console myself with a visit to my home town team Wolves v Pirates on Monday.

PS - absolutely bostin (Wolverhampton slang) SGP final last Saturday between Woofy and Doyley.

Comets have enough riders whom normally go very well round Peterborough so, as the Panthers will be shagged by the time they have raced Rye that should be good enough incentive for us to get at least 40pts on the board or, maybe even more!! :D

I'm feeling optimistic!! ;)

• Like 1

Performance from the Fours, should mean Worky should push us all the way...... but they have been awful away from home this season, so god knows!