British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Leicester Sep 1st

Nope just had Danish meetings

Like the Swedish meeting Lindgren supposedly had a few weeks ago?? :-*

Like the Swedish meeting Lindgren supposedly had a few weeks ago?? :-*

Checked updates & unlike Lindgren, Hougaard did actually ride in Denmark on the days he missed Lions meetings

Checked updates & unlike Lindgren, Hougaard did actually ride in Denmark on the days he missed Lions meetings

Wasn't Ludwig injured, so could ride for neither team? Hurt back?

I read on Twitter he returned to Sweden to get treatment for a back injury. Think that's why he was missing?

Or was that last week? What day is it?

Anyway Swindon by 12.

Edited by Mr Bump

Can't see us losing this one again, there's too much at stake. I don't think Lakeside will win at Kings Lynn either. The Stars are coming off the back of a couple of poor results and will be keen to make amends at home plus Lakeside are dismal away from their patch

I read on Twitter he returned to Sweden to get treatment for a back injury. Think that's why he was missing?

Or was that last week? What day is it?

Anyway Swindon by 12.

This was before he hurt his back, 4th August at Poole

Can't see Leicester without Brady Kurtz at reserve coming close in this meeting.

Think the updates from Kings Lynn will be popular tonight amongst Robins fans.

• Like 1

Well done to the Roobins and Morris with a 5 ride maximum too. Need to keep it up for away to Lakeside and BV

• Like 1

Three heat leaders contribute a total of 5, guest reserve bags more than double anyone else's score. Poole home win already a distant memory, roll on winter (followed by Premier League racing next year hopefully).

• Like 1

If Swindon and lakeside finish level on match points does points for and against come into play?

Sadly for us yes

Decent crowd and weather for what could be last meeting at the abbey, below average racing, 3 maxes for the roobins. Great news Doyley signing for another 2 years, to go with the positive news on the stadium.

Things looking up for the Robins, just need to get something in Manchester or Essex.

Sign that Palm Soft geezer!

Good to see all riders in crowd afterwards, should be done more often.

Also good to listen to centre-green interviews with Sir Don Rogers, Local Mp Thommo, and El Tel Russell.

Edited by auntie doris

A better crowd than i anticipated ,the meeting was ok some decent races cant understand why this once great track produces generally average racing.Still love the track the shape but i have to say the last few years racing wise has been very poor.