British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TelfordWolf

Gp Challenge On Tv?

Hi 🙂

Does anyone know if Saturday's GP Challenge will be shown live on TV? (Thought C More Sport might show it but can't see any listings)

From the other thread:

UK TV Coverage:

BT Sport are showing Dorna's 1 hour highlights show as follows:

Friday 9th September 22.30-23.30 BT Sport 1

Saturday 10th September 06.30-07.30 BT Sport 2

It's a minor but possibly significant expansion of BT's speedway coverage.

• Like 1

Thanks

Sorry I couldn't give good news about live coverage. With Dorna covering this for the FIM direct I doubt we'll see anything live, sadly.

Watched the highlight and have to say it was painful to watch due to the ever changing camera potions .

The way the filming kept switching all over the place was not good for viewing .

Was looking forward to watching this , watched i think 5-6 races before i turned it off .

Watched the highlight and have to say it was painful to watch due to the ever changing camera potions .

The way the filming kept switching all over the place was not good for viewing .

Was looking forward to watching this , watched i think 5-6 races before i turned it off .

Didn`t find it a problem at all- thought the FIM put together a decent programme- all 21 races with a decent un-named commentator. My only gripe was it wasn`t filmed in HD.

• Like 1