British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Coventry Friday 2nd Sep

Just watched the heat, great action and very clever by Jacobs, never lost his brain and kept hitting the right lines on the corners.

• Like 1

Just watched the heat, great action and very clever by Jacobs, never lost his brain and kept hitting the right lines on the corners.

You can claim he is ex Panthers!

You can claim he is ex Panthers!

1 current, 1 who we started his career, and Jacobs...... Don't think so!

Did Garrity aggravate his hand injury during this meeting? He's out of Sheffield's meeting today through injury but I don't remember reading that he had crashed Friday?

Did Garrity aggravate his hand injury during this meeting? He's out of Sheffield's meeting today through injury but I don't remember reading that he had crashed Friday?

There was a first bend incident where Garrity was really unhappy with Patrick Hougaard after the race, much finger pointing from him at the pit gate. Hougaard pushed Garrity really wide on the second turn into a thick berm of dirt that had built up. Wonder if he aggravated his hand in staying upright? Can't think of anything else from Friday night.

There was a first bend incident where Garrity was really unhappy with Patrick Hougaard after the race, much finger pointing from him at the pit gate. Hougaard pushed Garrity really wide on the second turn into a thick berm of dirt that had built up. Wonder if he aggravated his hand in staying upright? Can't think of anything else from Friday night.

I believe Jason actually caught the fence with his hand after being forced out so wide.

I believe Jason actually caught the fence with his hand after being forced out so wide.

Yeh he took him wide but he was no where near the fence to hit it. I was exiting bend 2 so could see clearly.

Garrity can dish it out but can't take it.

He took a few others really wide also. Virtually rode through jacobs in heat 15 on bend 1.

I also thought Richie Worrall was very hard on Williamson. There was really no need in that as meeting was already won.