British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Rye House V Scunthorpe 3-9-16 Pl

What brother of a speedway rider would agree to hold his wedding during the season.

Guess we know who wears the trousers in that relationship then...?

• Like 2

Wasn't it Richard Hall who was denied permission to go to his sisters wedding when he rode at Leicester?

Probably had a better chance of scoring at his sister's wedding anyway.

• Like 1

Shadders, any weather updates mate? Put my departure back from 3.30pm to 5pm. The heavy rain has already arrived in Oxford.

PS BigCatDiary, website and twitter both updated this morning before posting the news on here.

All the best

Rob

Shadders, any weather updates mate? Put my departure back from 3.30pm to 5pm. The heavy rain has already arrived in Oxford.

PS BigCatDiary, website and twitter both updated this morning before posting the news on here.

All the best

Rob

Cloudy, but bright at 3pm

Cloudy, but bright at 3pm

Cheers. Unfortunately, I think the rain is on its way.

Was expecting to see it off first thing this morning - then remembered it's not Uncle Len at Rye any more!

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

R/R to go to a wedding?

Are you having a laugh?

Who is on the BSPA MC nowadays!!

How should the B.S.P.A. view this ,could it be classed as with holding service and a 28 day ban or will they be a little bit discretional , certainly can't use r/r

How should the B.S.P.A. view this ,could it be classed as with holding service and a 28 day ban or will they be a little bit discretional , certainly can't use r/r

Lewis just tweeted me that the wedding was booked before he signed for Scunny. Doubt that would be a valid reason to use RR

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Lewis just tweeted me that the wedding was booked before he signed for Scunny. Doubt that would be a valid reason to use RR

National league 3 pointer should be the order of the day then.

• Like 2

No problem with him going to his brothers wedding but plain and simple the rules don't allow a facility, this is ridiculous.

16.5 FACILITIES

16.5.1 A Team may utilise a "Facility" to cover the absence of a Rider(s) who:

A is on FIM World Speedway Championship duty.

B is engaged elsewhere at a BSPA shared or purchased Meeting.

C is recalled by his own FMN in accordance with the FIM ISLB Regulations.

D has been injured whilst speedway racing, Within 48 hours of the injury occurring, if

no evidence is available, a Medical Certificate must be sent to the SCB; failure to do so will result in the mandatory suspension of the rider’s SCB Registration for the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.

E is sick or carrying a non-speedway injury for which a Medical Certificate must be supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness / injury occurring in which case the Rider may only return within 7 days (including his Team’s next home Meeting) with the express permission of the MC. However failure to provide a Certificate will nevertheless result in the mandatory suspension of the rider’s SCB Registration for the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.

F has been suspended by the FIM, ACU, SCB or rider’s FMN.

G is in dispute with his Club, provided that the circumstances have been accepted by

the MC, who will determine the Facility and period of the rider’s inactivity.

H is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility

is permitted for practice day).

I being a PL rider whose own FMN does not have a current Agreement with the

BSPA and is competing in another National League or Open Meeting. This will result in the rider’s SCB Registration being suspended for 1 (one) season and the Team will be automatically granted a facility for a maximum period of 28 days, after which they must re-declare.

J is awaiting medical clearance from the riders FMN.

K is absent for any other reason (applicable to the NL only)

As Scunthorpe have already stated he's not injured, none of the above apply. NL guest only then. George Hunter will probably be there and available to ride I should guess

As Scunthorpe have already stated he's not injured, none of the above apply. NL guest only then. George Hunter will probably be there and available to ride I should guess

A great name of the past he will do well to emulate the original George a very good rider indeed tough as old boots.
  • Like 1

Would be looking to leave at 5pm from Ipswich if it's on, so would appreciate as good weather updates as possible please those Forum Members who are local and / or more savvy with getting the on-line updates than me.

• Like 1

Would be looking to leave at 5pm from Ipswich if it's on, so would appreciate as good weather updates as possible please those Forum Members who are local and / or more savvy with getting the on-line updates than me.

It's 4.40pm and there are a few spots of rain in the air. Quite breezy, so clouds are passing over quickly