Panthers89

Wildcards 2017.....

Emil should be in the GPs

im sorry not even an argument

Edited by RPNYC

This.

Is he one of the top 10 riders in e world? Yes.

Would he enhance the series in terms of both quality and excitement? Yes

Dies he diversify the series in terms of nations represented, without diluting quality? Yes.

Would he enhance the series commercially? Yes.

If he is available, he should be in. End of the day the series should be about the best in the world fighting for the title, and Emil is clearly good enough to do so.

• Like 1

I agree it would be great to see Emil back in SGP but through the qualification system and not through a wild card.

Give him a wildcard, he wouldn't of left it in the first place if it wasn't for his manager dreaming about more money else where

AND injuries and an acute financial situation caused by a Polish club.

Give him a wildcard, he wouldn't of left it in the first place if it wasn't for his manager dreaming about more money else where

But he DID leave and he should have to re-qualify or stay away.

• Like 2

UNLIKELY to be Hampel with four Poles in already. And, personally, if Pawlicki was to drop outside the top eight I'd put him back. Look to the future. Jarek is a lovely guy but frankly has had his time and does he really get the pulses racing like his young compatriots?

At the moment it's more likely that Janowski will drop outside the top eight, he's been pretty terrible lately...

At the moment it's more likely that Janowski will drop outside the top eight, he's been pretty terrible lately...

VERY true but he has won this year.

But he left SGP of his own accord, I don`t see how it can be fair that now Sayfutdinov has decided to give the GP`s another go BSI should give him a wild card.

Because there were circumstances as to why he left the GPs he didnt just have a toys out the pram moment.

Because there were circumstances as to why he left the GPs he didnt just have a toys out the pram moment.

Irrelevant! He CHOSE to walk away. Being world champion should be the ultimate ambition of every rider, not grabbing the cash in some Mickey Mouse event.

World Championship should also have the best riders. Which he is. And not only one of the best but also one of if not the most exciting riders in the world. I fully understand your gripes but I feel this is one of those circumstances where they make an exception.

World Championship should also have the best riders. Which he is. And not only one of the best but also one of if not the most exciting riders in the world. I fully understand your gripes but I feel this is one of those circumstances where they make an exception.

In that case why have qualifying? There could just be a published list of the worlds top sixteen riders and that's that. personally I'd prefer it if all riders were qualifiers, preferably via a series of rounds, rather than the current system which leads to a one-off.

But we have Wild Cards too. I'm not disagreeing with your principals, but if we have the option, why put in a lesser rider?

• Like 2

Sayfutdinov is a great rider, and should have little problem coming through the qualifiers for 2018.