British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kelvinht

Kings Lynn V Poole

Damn, if it's Tuesday, I can't be there....bought theatre tickets!! Whatever happened to the days when you could rely on meetings being run on your usual race night?

• Like 1

Damn, if it's Tuesday, I can't be there....bought theatre tickets!! Whatever happened to the days when you could rely on meetings being run on your usual race night?

If it's "save the last dance" you could try contacting the box office. I've always found them very obliging when it comes to booking changes.

We have tickets for Weds, but then the family have given up trying to avoid speedway nights since they became so random.

Its a Tuesday.

Fixture update - Poole's outstanding league fixture at King's Lynn will be run on Tuesday 13th September

If it's "save the last dance" you could try contacting the box office. I've always found them very obliging when it comes to booking changes.

We have tickets for Weds, but then the family have given up trying to avoid speedway nights since they became so random.

Thanks for the advice Star Lady. Yes it is that show, and if I can get them to swop for similar seats I will try that. Trouble is that show is so popular, I don't think I've got a cat in hells chance of getting anything quite so near to the front.

There are three or four KL fans going to the show on Tuesday too, it's so frustrating.

Oh sod it, I'm going to the theatre.

Take Care, and enjoy it on Wednesday.

Could well be another meeting where we are lambs to the slaughter quite possibly so I wouldn't be too surprised to see the crowd number down compared to usual, plus the fact it's on a completely different race night to normal...oh and the season was over long ago in terms of doing anything i.e getting into the play offs anyway! Despite all that, I'll be there :rofl: It's a long winter!

They do Baz - but don't affect Kings Lynn!!

ps Doesn't the Danish final also feature Batchelor?

Danish semi final at Esbjerg 8th sept. Esbjerg/Grindsted/Fjelsted/Slangerup

Top 2 go to final at Outrup on Wednesday 14th sept against Holsted and Outrup

Depending on result in semi, either Nki (Esbjerg) Batch ((Outrup) Porsing (Grindsted) NBuskJ (Fjelsted) would not be available if Lynn Poole meeting was on Wed 14th.

Danish semi final at Esbjerg 8th sept. Esbjerg/Grindsted/Fjelsted/Slangerup

Top 2 go to final at Outrup on Wednesday 14th sept against Holsted and Outrup

Depending on result in semi, either Nki (Esbjerg) Batch ((Outrup) Porsing (Grindsted) NBuskJ (Fjelsted) would not be available if Lynn Poole meeting was on Wed 14th.

That could well be why they went for Tuesday 13th instead then... We can race on Thursdays too mostly nowadays but I'm guessing that the 15th also wasn't a good option for whatever reason?

Swedish Play-Offs are next Monday & Tuesday

Guests it will be

Only for Iversen again i think.How many meetings has he missed this season ;).

Oh well will be there for the final meeting this season,to see us get beat again :sad:

Hoping for a big shake up of the league for next season.Think this has been one of the worse ones in recent years in my book.

It was inevitable that Neils would miss meetings this year, as he agreed to step in and help as much as his already arranged schedule would allow

Running a meeting on a Tuesday, during Swedish play offs was probably one of few options left open .

Away team makes home team run on an off night when usual night is available? Another rule that needs ripping up.

Fingers crossed for a massive shake up this winter