British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Peterborough V Workington 9/9/2016

A Spurs and Panthers fan. Jeez, you must be used to disappointment by now.

Off to Stoke tomorrow so hopefully my weekend ends up being saved.

WHAT , jumping off it ? so what colour were jake knights kevlars then ?

you cant answer , cos you were not there .

I was there however I left after heat 14; I can upload a picture if that satisfies you?

Off to Stoke tomorrow so hopefully my weekend ends up being saved.

Stoke I'm sure you'll fit right in down there.

I supported Ged in his positive attitude and action in making changes because I thought something needed to be done. He now has my sympathy because some of the new riders and an old one let him down. Top three were good to watch and scored 37 points between them. Other four should have scored more than eight between them, they really were very poor. Comets weren't exactly brilliant either but had a great start and hung on well to get a deserved win.

you can't blame ged for the latest team changes , but as I and many said before a wheel was turned they made a total Horlicks of team building from the off

• Like 2

Stoke I'm sure you'll fit right in down there.

I know it's a bit of a hole haha!

you can't blame ged for the latest team changes , but as I and many said before a wheel was turned they made a total Horlicks of team building from the off

Anders, Craig and Kenneth haven't let anyone down; they've been brilliant.

Ged Rathbone has just been on the mic and apologised to the fans for the loss tonight & said that the Panthers performance was embarrassing & they should be ashamed. How can riders who have rode all season suddenly forget how to ride the track then got off the mic before he said something he would regret.

Well this was taken from the updates.Mr Rathbone should think twice what he says.How can riders who have rode all season suddenly forget how to ride the track.Has he forgot he has made multiple changes to the side and only one of tonights team has actually rode there all season :nono:

• Like 2

If this Ged fella spends anymore time on the microphone he will get a turn at the Palladium yet!

Ged Rathbone has just been on the mic and apologised to the fans for the loss tonight & said that the Panthers performance was embarrassing & they should be ashamed. How can riders who have rode all season suddenly forget how to ride the track then got off the mic before he said something he would regret.

Well this was taken from the updates.Mr Rathbone should think twice what he says.How can riders who have rode all season suddenly forget how to ride the track.Has he forgot he has made multiple changes to the side and only one of tonights team has actually rode there all season :nono:

It was obviously a dig at Ulrich without mentioning any names. Don't see what your problem with it is, as Oystergaard has been pathetic of late and deserved a roasting..

• Like 2

Bloody Get In !!!! Well done boys you deserved the win tonight , Panthers never in front ..... Karma works in crazy ways sometimes,

We still might not reach the playoffs but that win tonight ..Awesome

What do you think New Era Panther ?? Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha

thats because you believed davidj

If this Ged fella spends anymore time on the microphone he will get a turn at the Palladium yet!

'Live at the Apollo' ;)

I bet he's fuming at Holub!..his position was critical in this reformation.

• Like 1

Ostergaard pathetic yet again - no team place for him next season

Knight and Halsey - so far out of their depth I felt sorry for them

Hall - scored his average bur slow

Cook, Bjerre, Thomsen - scored well

Ostergaard pathetic yet again - no team place for him next season

Knight and Halsey - so far out of their depth I felt sorry for them

Hall - scored his average but slow

Cook, Bjerre, Thomsen - scored well

it proves one thing cheque book speedway is not always the way forward good team sprit will somtimes win hands down,take a look at how scunny do it.

• Like 1

It was obviously a dig at Ulrich without mentioning any names. Don't see what your problem with it is, as Oystergaard has been pathetic of late and deserved a roasting..

Well why didn't he say Ulrich then,if he deserved a roasting then don't blanket it,blame the person concerned.

it proves one thing cheque book speedway is not always the way forward good team sprit will somtimes win hands down,take a look at how scunny do it.

What are Scunny doing?

• Like 1