British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Peterborough V Workington 9/9/2016

What are Scunny doing?

doing it right, providing entraining speedway at a cost that is not putting the club in financial danger,probably the full scunny team wont cost as much a cook and bjerre and you ask what are scunny doing I will tell what they are doing they are winning their home meetings which Peterborough seem to struggle to do with their over priced super stars.

• Like 2

And Scunny have got that Panties reject Palm Toft banging in big scores in both leagues.

• Like 1

It was obviously a dig at Ulrich without mentioning any names. Don't see what your problem with it is, as Oystergaard has been pathetic of late and deserved a roasting..

I don't think that he's 100% fit. He's not as bad as he's looked recently. If not fitness then something is wrong somewhere.

doing it right, providing entraining speedway at a cost that is not putting the club in financial danger,probably the full scunny team wont cost as much a cook and bjerre and you ask what are scunny doing I will tell what they are doing they are winning their home meetings which Peterborough seem to struggle to do with their over priced super stars.

Rathbone said that it's all affordable and that he wouldn't put the club in danger. Frost and Horton could be classed as chequebook speedway but Rathbone certainly isn't.

i dont know for sure obviously but i bet bjerre will be on a 2 grand per meeting garuntee and cookie wont be far behind him and there is still 5 others riders to pay, can the club sustain this who knows time will tell but one thing for sure ged's plan does not seem to be working.win at all cost is a dangerous game to play.

I don't think that he's 100% fit. He's not as bad as he's looked recently. If not fitness then something is wrong somewhere.

Rathbone said that it's all affordable and that he wouldn't put the club in danger. Frost and Horton could be classed as chequebook speedway but Rathbone certainly isn't.

hes bound to say that though?? Hes hardly going to say its a massive gamble.... Maybe frost is chipping in??

i dont know for sure obviously but i bet bjerre will be on a 2 grand per meeting garuntee and cookie wont be far behind him and there is still 5 others riders to pay, can the club sustain this who knows time will tell but one thing for sure ged's plan does not seem to be working.win at all cost is a dangerous game to play.

Why do people think Cook was expensive?

Bloke was desperate for a PL club and how many teams could fit him in with his average?

As for Bjerre, he's not riding for mega money; he's doing it as a favour for some friends.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Bloke was desperate for a PL club and how many teams could fit him in with his average?

As for Bjerre, he's not riding for mega money; he's doing it as a favour for some friends.

cook is not cheap that's for sure and bjerre wont ride unless he is on mega money,why has he not ridden in the uk until now? that says it all plus he lives in the uk he could of fitted into any uk club and at any level.danes don't do favours unless there is an offer of big dosh on the table that's common knowledge

hes bound to say that though?? Hes hardly going to say its a massive gamble.... Maybe frost is chipping in??

Why not? I don't care whether it's affordable or a gamble. What difference does it make? Just tell it like it is.

Can't imagine that Frost is chipping in but it may be a last hurrah before he offloads the club.

Edited by Crump99

No one knows anything about who costs what. Bjerre lives 20 mins from the track and doesn't have many meetings do its a no brainier for him..Cook was desperate for a PL place, can't imagine Hall and Halsey are costing much...if only we could be like Scumthorpe..who were on the brink of closure only this season and languishing near the bottom of the league once again.

• Like 2

Honestly Morrisey Fan, please do one, find a train line.

You draw so much un needed attention to the club which we really don't need/want, I'd rather have our club back where we just plodded along nicely always in contention, if we lost, we lost, but now thanks to you, every defeats highlighted by fans because you are a complete cock.

Go support another team or go abroad with your money, or go with my first option as you really aren't helping, your not funny, the person who has 2 profiles, one proper, one jokey needs to get a bloody life, pay attention to your wife instead of thinking what crap I can spout today to annoy everyone to make my life seem better.

There are words to sum people like you up, but I'm good for a ban.

• Like 4

You cant buy titles, must have had 25 riders on the payroll thruout the season .

Injury replacements are one thing, panic chuckouts are another.

Hall has been gone for 3 or 4 years and got released at reserve for berwick ffs

Panthers deserve zero

Honestly Morrisey Fan, please do one, find a train line.

You draw so much un needed attention to the club which we really don't need/want, I'd rather have our club back where we just plodded along nicely always in contention, if we lost, we lost, but now thanks to you, every defeats highlighted by fans because you are a complete cock.

Go support another team or go abroad with your money, or go with my first option as you really aren't helping, your not funny, the person who has 2 profiles, one proper, one jokey needs to get a bloody life, pay attention to your wife instead of thinking what crap I can spout today to annoy everyone to make my life seem better.

There are words to sum people like you up, but I'm good for a ban.

Sorry you feel that way mate, I won't post again as the last thing I want to do is damage our club's standing within the speedway community.