British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Peterborough V Workington 9/9/2016

You cant buy titles, must have had 25 riders on the payroll thruout the season .

Injury replacements are one thing, panic chuckouts are another.

Hall has been gone for 3 or 4 years and got released at reserve for berwick ffs

Panthers deserve zero

Probably best to get your facts right before having a rant, it's actually 15 :D

• Like 1

Honestly Morrisey Fan, please do one, find a train line.

You draw so much un needed attention to the club which we really don't need/want, I'd rather have our club back where we just plodded along nicely always in contention, if we lost, we lost, but now thanks to you, every defeats highlighted by fans because you are a complete cock.

Go support another team or go abroad with your money, or go with my first option as you really aren't helping, your not funny, the person who has 2 profiles, one proper, one jokey needs to get a bloody life, pay attention to your wife instead of thinking what crap I can spout today to annoy everyone to make my life seem better.

There are words to sum people like you up, but I'm good for a ban.

That's harsh. You are basically telling somebody to go and kill themselves. You must be proud.

• Like 1

That's harsh. You are basically telling somebody to go and kill themselves. You must be proud.

Nope, I said train lines, aka a train into the distance, if you want to read into it like that, then fine.

No no no .

No Morrissey Fan on the Pussycats threads is like roast beef with no Yorkshire puddings.

• Like 2

You cant buy titles, must have had 25 riders on the payroll thruout the season .

Injury replacements are one thing, panic chuckouts are another.

Hall has been gone for 3 or 4 years and got released at reserve for berwick ffs

Panthers deserve zero

We've been loyal to riders for the last decade and won bugger all. Rathbone is different but has been a bit like a kid in a sweetshop, but it's new to him and I wouldn't by a raffle ticket off the rest of the managent team if they're influencing. If Rathbone continues then he needs to get it right at the start (another thing Panthers haven't done for a decade) and be a bit less knee jerk. Having said that, he hasn't had much luck and seems to have been firefighting to stay in contention, doing the best he could. Ashley Morris was probably one of the unluckiest riders to lose his place but he accepted the situation and appreciated the business and numbers game that speedway is. It's a shame that others can't do likewise.

I personally think if anyone should of went it would of been ostergaard.

• Like 1

No no no .

No Morrissey Fan on the Pussycats threads is like roast beef with no Yorkshire puddings.

i can live without Yorkshire pudduings .

Sorry you feel that way mate, I won't post again as the last thing I want to do is damage our club's standing within the speedway community.

looks like you dug yourself a bottomless pit there .

No one knows anything about who costs what. Bjerre lives 20 mins from the track and doesn't have many meetings do its a no brainier for him..Cook was desperate for a PL place, can't imagine Hall and Halsey are costing much...if only we could be like Scumthorpe..who were on the brink of closure only this season and languishing near the bottom of the league once again.

You've got your facts wrong there it was a couple of years ago they were thinking of closure and they made changes reduced costs and have made money last year and this. Yes they have been near the bottom of the table again but you won't get better racing team spirit or better management anywhere else the teams great the management look after them and their supporters they are never too busy to answer any questions even on a race night. They will tell you the truth which is very rare in this game and have answered my e-mails promptly and truthfully.

Honestly Morrisey Fan, please do one, find a train line.

You draw so much un needed attention to the club which we really don't need/want, I'd rather have our club back where we just plodded along nicely always in contention, if we lost, we lost, but now thanks to you, every defeats highlighted by fans because you are a complete cock.

Go support another team or go abroad with your money, or go with my first option as you really aren't helping, your not funny, the person who has 2 profiles, one proper, one jokey needs to get a bloody life, pay attention to your wife instead of thinking what crap I can spout today to annoy everyone to make my life seem better.

There are words to sum people like you up, but I'm good for a ban.

Two profiles? Are you sure? More like two in the PL thread and two in the El.

• Like 1

Nope, I said train lines, aka a train into the distance, if you want to read into it like that, then fine.

That not what your post says? Better edit it now

Ah got you. Sorry about that I misunderstood.

And Scunny have got that Panties reject Palm Toft banging in big scores in both leagues.

And the reason he is no longer at Peterborough is because he wasn't banging in big scores for us, especially away from home.

• Like 1

Have to say, I expected nothing to come from our reserves, especially when we were told Knight was in for Holub, but I thought Cook, Bjerre and Thomsen did their jobs. Hall was kinda useless but to be honest, I didn't want him in the first place (sorry Mr Hall but just not a fan :P) But the real issue here was Ostergaard being in a heatleader position and only scoring a total of 4 points. Now he doesn't need telling that that is pretty pants... And it's not the first time in recent meetings: v Redcar at no. 3 = 6, v Newcastle at no. 5 = 7+1. He gradually deteriorated. He would be OK as a second string, but I certainly don't feel that he is a heatleader anymore.

• Like 2