British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Peterborough V Workington 9/9/2016

It's good to have a warped sense of humour. Shame some posters don't have any sense of humour whatsoever. Some of the elite league threads are just bitch fests though.

Can't beat an EL bitch fest though compared to the lower league cack that has once again kicked on this fine (yes that's fine Cumbria calling!) morning ;)

Not so mellow Rodders :wink:

Edited by Crump99

Can't beat an EL bitch fest though compared to the lower league cack that has once again kicked on this fine (yes that's fine Cumbria calling!) morning ;)

Not so mellow Rodders :wink:

fine Cumbria morning? Pouring down in Comet land and has been since early on.

isn't that a music festival ? ( Cumbria calling ) need a weather report as i am setting off now via the cycle ways .! got a puncture out fit for Sophie, in case i get lucky .

morning ... . its raining in Cumbria . what time is the meeting going to be called off ?

It's been a fine sunny morning here and looks like it will be the same tomorrow so no reason why Panthers should not send the Comets home with another away thrashing to add to there amazing away record. Are you coming down to inspect the track ( it's only 2 hours drive for you )

• Like 1

It's been a fine sunny morning here and looks like it will be the same tomorrow so no reason why Panthers should not send the Comets home with another away thrashing to add to there amazing away record. Are you coming down to inspect the track ( it's only 2 hours drive for you )

2 hour drive, think you're getting mixed up with Morrissey Fan Edited by comet49

i dont mind a good thrashing you know. (wish i hadn't said that ) but seeing as the peterborough promotion can come up with any reason what so ever to call a meeting off . think i will stay at home . i,ve got punctures to fix .

2 hour drive, think you're getting mixed up with Morrissey Fan

You need to see a Jenga previous statement where he said ( he couldn't be bothered to take the 2 hour drive)

i dont mind a good thrashing you know. (wish i hadn't said that ) but seeing as the peterborough promotion can come up with any reason what so ever to call a meeting off . think i will stay at home . i,ve got punctures to fix .

I like your cheek or has that been punctured (maybe I shouldn't have said either)

That's the Panties for you.

Is Sophie coming tomorrow?

I'm working late tomorrow and Sophie has her mother's birthday meal to attend but we'll be there on Monday. :t:

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Thought she wasn't going any more or did you forget you said that . Anyway you must talk speedway or scrapydoo will get throw his pet treats out the pram

• Like 1

I'm working late tomorrow and Sophie has her mother's birthday meal to attend but we'll be there on Monday. :t:

how old is her mother ?

• Like 1

Since my other half and family are from Whitehaven, it's only fair of me to want the comets to win. Nothing to do with helping ipswich😉😉

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2