British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole Elb 12/09/16 Sky Meeting

You told us all year poole would win at BV then after the first meeting you said next time we will know the setups etc etc, now after another loss you are spouting the sane thing. I suppose eventually you will be proved right.

Third time lucky! :D

didnt put where I work on here at all. I private messages Sommelier and told him my details. Anyway that's not the point. The point is that you feel the need to put it out there again 3 weeks after it was mentioned. If you can't argue or debate without feeling the need to bring stuff up like that then it doesn't show you as a person in a very good light

why do you or anyone else feel the need to look at my employers website? I couldn't care less who anyone is on here. I think it's poorvthat Shovlar feels the need to go back over it 3 weeks after it happened

Because you keep doing yourself no favours do you...

i have reported this post as you have to stoop that low to give out private information and troll me. Very very sad. If you have an ounce of decency you will remove my personal details.

Don't quote it at least !

• Like 3

If you can't argue or debate without feeling the need to bring stuff up like that then it doesn't show you as a person in a very good light

Ha ha ha. Says the person who can't debate without throwing around insults and abuse!
  • Like 1

Poole's chances of topping the play off qualifications ended after a heat 14 EF, irrelevant of what happened before or after. I think 'Fact' appears the in-word.

Don't think Monday night gave us any fresh insight into how the playoffs might pan out. We knew already that the Aces & Pirates are 2 well matched sides, whether with quality guests or both at full strength, home or away. Some brilliant racing again & Holder was an absolute joy to watch.

Have said all season that this Aces side looks far stronger with Fricke in it, as proved again tonight. If Zagar starts to fire we'll be tough to beat, if not I think we'll pull up just short.

Think Lemo will choose the 4th place & Wolves & Poole will do battle in a fantastic semi final - one not to be missed!

Third time lucky! :D

Ha ha maybe. Hopefully not lol

I've learned two things in the last few days on this thread;

1) Gavan went a bit overboard trying to prove he wasn't myself (a stupid claim in the first place!) however a few are now using that info. against him Very, very sad. Get a life people!

2) Shovlar has really shown himself to be a very unsavoury character. A completely unnecessary and offensive attack on Clare Balding followed by post after post of argumentative guff he won't back down from even when he's been proven inaccurate and/or wrong. Why do you bother people? Remember when you were at school and there was always that one nipper than HAD to be the centre of attention ALL of the time and is ALWAYS right. Well that's Shovlar.

Other than that, as you were folks :P

Even the forum administrator has came on here and mocked Gavan 😂😂

As for old place of work,, yeah right. He still works there and is scared something will get said to them.

Who cares if people know who you are? Be a man and stop whining like a baby mr Cook ;)

• Like 1

Gavan you really are beyond help. Another thread ruined and it ends with gavan playing victim why don't you give up. Shovlar isn't ever going to agree with you and your not going to sway people to like you because you bash poole...well maybe some will but its time to call it day. You show up on poole threads looking for a fight with shovlar but he always wins it must be 200-0 to him. Loose face and look in the mirror...what are you becoming "a sad troll"? Thats a phrase you throw about on numerous threads but as I said stop and look in the mirror. Social media isn't for everybody maybe playing with wrestling figures better suits you.

Edited by baba
  • Like 7

Gavan you really are beyond help. Another thread ruined and it ends with gavan playing victim why don't you give up. Shovlar isn't ever going to agree with you and your not going to sway people to like you because you bash poole...well maybe some will but its time to call it day. You show up on poole threads looking for a fight with shovlar but he always wins it must be 200-0 to him. Loose face and look in the mirror...what are you becoming "a sad troll"? Thats a phrase you throw about on numerous threads but as I said stop and look in the mirror. Social media isn't for everybody maybe playing with wrestling figures better suits you.

So good the forum quoted it three times for me

Edited by Pirate Oliver

Your description of Shovlar is the exact opposite of reality!

Your description of Shovlar is the exact opposite of reality!

I think the description is quite accurate really and interesting that you are the only one that has disputed it!
  • Like 2

Playing victim lol. dont need to mate im more than happy with my opinions on the meeting.

No matter how much i dislike someone on here i still believe putting personal details on here goes to far bu then i guess i have been brought up with some decency.

The post has been removed either by Shovlar or admin and i would thank either who did it.

Take a look back over the thread and read my posts, i never came on here ' to look for a fight'. I put up a review of the meeting, praising Poole riders as well as mentioning those that struggled.

And i lose to Shovlar lol. Take a look over some posts. We are both right and wrong at times. He said Tungate would weaken Poole and that Hougaard would strengthen Belle Vue. He was wrong, i was right.

I have no issue being wrong. I predicted Poole would win by 10 and i was wrong, simple really

The league favourites Belle Vue have got the perfect guest in Hougaard who boosts their team strength somewhat. Hougaard is certainly better than Fricke around BV as anyone with an ounce of speedway knowledge can see.

Just waiting for Palm Toft to come in now to replace Richie Worrall.

It really does seem this Gavan chap is determined to make a pillock of himself on every single Poole theead. Admire his determination to do it though.

Shovlar aggressive right from the start calling me a pillock but thats ok.

He called me a pillock because ' Hougaard is better than Fricke round Belle Vue' ............erm no he isnt as has been proved, but thats ok to abuse me because i had a different opinion

Well that was there for the taking for Poole but for what ever reason they failed to take it. Zagar very poor and gifted Poole 3 points once when hitting the fence and another with the engine failure. But apparently according to the troll Kurtz engine failure cost them the meeting! What a strange little bubble that man lives in!!. Good job Ellis wasn't needed in the World Cup half a lap behind in a league meeting but apparently he is a racer and loves these big tracks! Newman was awful. It's ok being good on a poor track at Poole but his away scored could cost Poole. Tried to go between 2 riders them shut off very strange. Hougaard was awful and no replacement for Fricke at all as we all said......oops no the troll said it would make them stronger lol his speedway knowledge is so bad it's quite scary. Tungate massively strengthened the Pirates in place of Hans as again everyone said he would......oops except the troll again dear dear. Holder totally superb absolute masterclass. So the favourites only lost by 3 so at Poole you would expect them comfortably to win hence why they should win the league. Came Ellis and Newman be so poor again? Fricke will make Belle Vue stronger and surely Zagar must do better. Should be tight but Poole still should win

My first post after the meeting. If anyone thinks its aggressive then im stunned

dont feel like I've said anything out of turn. The form of Ellis and Newman is a concern. Kurtz engine failure did not cost Poole the meeting. Shovlar said Hougaard was a good guest for Fricke....he was wrong. He said Tungate was a poor guest for Hans...... He wasn't. I said Holder was awesome and he was. No poisen from me. 2 of Belle Vues heat leaders got 10 between them and their number one got only 4 of those. If Buck , Ellis or Newman had have done a little bit better Poole would have won. Poole still kept it to 3 points which is why over 2 legs they would be favourites to beat anyone.

and backing my opinion that i was right

Gavan cook can you sort me out a motor when i visit the uk ??

• Like 1