British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

Being fit or race fit are probably 2 different levels but another name added to lower his average before going back to their no1 club in 2018. We need riders that are racing & up to speed now.

Dont think Nico is the type to just go through the motions. Only knows how to wind it on and give his all.

Says he has been practising and now feels fully ready.

Even if 90% fit would comfortably be Scunny No1 IMO and you would be hugely entertained in the process.

Ripping up polish third tier with denis gizatulin at kolejarz opole

So Scunthorpe fans can rule him out then?

Should there have been news of the new team changes for the 30th with Workington. Do we have two new riders or one.

Will Cookie be in a fit mental state to carry on, or will his "injury" still be a problem, I'd like to see him, one of the best Riders this country has.

So why no news about this match. Was going to call at Scunny on my way back from a weekend away, but unless they tell us today about the changes will not bother. Surely one new rider must be known or they would have kept Wilko. Come on let us know, surely you don't want less supporters.

• Like 1

i dont think you will see craig cool this weekend . he has been ruled out of the weekend meetings . as per unofficial comets website .

Harris in for cook & any team changes for the Scorpions will have to be checked & clarified by the powers that be before naming them. We will probably know more Saturday if people want to make plans but keep an eye on weather forecasts. Showers expected tea time but it could be similar to last weekend when it was all around us but didn't hit the track till 7pm

In the local paper says Wilko's replacement signed, but his identity has not been revealed yet until other possible changes made.

Everything will be in place for Sunday vs Workington

"We have already made one change but we are waiting on other riders so there might be others. I could make another two changes"

is it auty , is he making another comeback from the comeback ? we can swap sarj for him if that ok ?

I don't like all this uncertainty over the team. I am sure the rider's don't either ; I really am concerned that we are going to come out of this regretting decisions and finding that the answers were right under our noses all the time. #wearebetterthanthis

I half expect Berge to be named... Rob seems to like the guy. If that's the case, wouldn't that mean we'd have to make at least two changes to accommodate?

Whatever the team changes.. this saga ain't half dragging on.. we got a meeting on Sunday!

I don't like all this uncertainty over the team. I am sure the rider's don't either ; I really am concerned that we are going to come out of this regretting decisions and finding that the answers were right under our noses all the time. #wearebetterthanthis

Apologies for any uncertainty, but the club will be in a position to name the replacement for Wilko first thing on Saturday morning.

All the best

Rob

Apologies for any uncertainty, but the club will be in a position to name the replacement for Wilko first thing on Saturday morning.

All the best

Rob

Just one change then?