British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

Good signing - 1 envious Witches fan here

Make that 2 . That's 3 good riders now that we could have replaced the donkey with

• Like 1

A great signing also if thing's go well for next year a team consisting of Allen, Auty,Palm-Toft,Wallner that would still leave alot of scope to improve the team.

You need to change your source.

No smiley on your reply so

Yerdãs El lsavon translates in English to "Your having us all on" :lol::approve::t:

Well done to Rob & the management for securing the services of Jake Allen. He's a racer no doubt and is one of the current wave of Aussies doing well in British Speedway. If we are talking to the Rebels about our riders - Lewis and MPT then I would have definitely had a reciprocal conversation about Jake Allen. Will be a added spur for Ryan racing with his compatriot too. We need to move forward from here; get behind the team and enjoy the remainder of what has been up to this juncture a testing season. Welcome Jake and all the best for your time with the Scorpions.

No smiley on your reply so

Yerdãs El lsavon translates in English to "Your having us all on" :lol::approve::t:

I thought it said yer da sells Avon. 😂😂😂

Need a win today ,by Workington website. Harris guests for Cook and Simon Lambert for Sargent .should be a good meeting as Mason Compton is on fire

"Never rains but it pours" .......injury news again. Just when we thought we might get a settled 7, Jake broke 2 bones in his wrist riding for Somerset. They are saying it shouldn't be a lengthy lay off so get well soon Jake.

We will have to use r/r on Sunday so Josh, Ryan & reserves will take his rides. Will we name a number 8 just in case, if we can?

Did anyone pick up on what Rob said & nearly said(keep this bit private tho')

He mentioned about Ryan having to score nearly 10 per meeting for his visa so he is already thinking about 2018.

Here is what I posted in Redcar v Scunthorpe 13/7

Posted 15 July 2017 - 12:48 PM

With Ryan, it is nearly always a confidence issue as he always gets an injury to knock him. As he has proved before, when he is confident he is buzzing & gets decent scores regularly but I hope he is not putting too much on himself because of his visa issue. Starting out this year on different engines has not helped with his inactivity in the winter. His 3 year visa expires this year meaning he has to attain a 7 point average or, when he returns home, a top 4 finish in a State Championship. By having a look at the amount of meetings left, he would have to average about 9 which is more than what Lewis Kerr is achieving. I hope he does not try too hard to achieve this & gets another injury. I think his best option is to ride within himself, confidently, scores the points which will give him the confidence to target the top 4 finish back home in Australia, which will then see him achieve his goal to return in 2018

Was it, also, mentioned about a return to Friday night racing?

• Like 1

Was it, also, mentioned about a return to Friday night racing?

It was indeed.

Great news and much better for watching racing.