British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

Rob always likes to throw a few red herrings in.

Everything comes in 3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Auty return, Bailey return, possible Stefan return! Rob says he has a couple of options & Stefan's twitter saying he's having physio rather than an op. Has he had a call to help us out, has he been testing the shoulder out?

Another option of average fitting is Tungate. I know what people could be saying & I was one that would not like to see him in my team but.............we have to have someone. Allen didn't score well last year as no2 for Somerset, 1+1 from 4 rides

I wouldn't give a monkey's if we get Rohan Tungate happy days if we do. I would not put this past Rob by no means; he does say that's the rider is one the fans may not have thought of. Well I bet most of the Scunny faith full wouldn't have come up with this !. Tungate may well fancy it having missed a chunk of his season having been dropped at Somerset. Again there have been discussions with the Rebels promotion over the use of our riders so it's a conversation to have for me ?. Tungate would give us a proper No1 rider on a low average. Look guys speedways bonkers so Auty and Tungate team mates not the daftest idea I've heard in this game by a long chalk It gets my backing if it happens for sure !

Edited by the outsider

I wouldn't give a monkey's if we get Rohan Tungate happy days if we do. I would not put this past Rob by no means; he does say that's the rider is one the fans may not have thought of. Well I bet most of the Scunny faith full wouldn't have come up with this !. Tungate may well fancy it having missed a chunk of his season having been dropped at Somerset. Again there have been discussions with the Rebels promotion over the use of our riders so it's a conversation to have for me ?. Tungate would give us a proper No1 rider on a low average. Look guys speedways bonkers so Auty and Tungate team mates not the daftest idea I've heard in this game by a long chalk It gets my backing if it happens for sure !

Well, it's not like he has NO team right now, Belle Vue seem to be doing well with him :P Plus, doesn't he ride in Poland on a Sunday too? Or am I thinking of Justin Sedgmen?

Why would you want to lose Aarnio, he's the only consistant rider you have. Berge a good bet, if you can mentor him, a very temperamental rider

Personally I wouldn't want to lose Aarnio, just a guess as to what might of happened, as Berge would be high on Robs list

So its a new rider apparently! Young Swedish Rider called Yerdãs El lsavon! 17 years old and making big strides in the sport already!

Comes in on an assessed 5.00 Average!

Source : speedwaygb.co/yerdassignsforscorpions/2017

• Like 1

So its a new rider apparently! Young Swedish Rider called Yerdãs El lsavon! 17 years old and making big strides in the sport already!

Very excited by this signing and to see him riding in the UK, I've seen him a few times back at home riding in Sweden, looks to have a real amount of talent :t: Well done Scunthorpe

Edited by Dandelion

You need to change your source.

Shock... Still a good signing for Scunthorpe though

i wish our mob was as cut throat as your management .

great signing imo.